Author Topic: Remove revenge kill /  (Read 1144 times)

Rated 5 times

Offline The_Centurion

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +2/-19
  • Every dog has its day.
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: R4Gnar
  • Discord name: Ragnar#9557
Remove revenge kill /
« on: November 21, 2020, 01:46:55 pm »
« Last Rated on: November 30, 2020, 11:52:55 am »
hello everyone . this topic is about removing the revenge kill and finding other alternatives for it , since it is a big problem in server which allows high score players to kill a lower status more than once to fix their k/d and i will explain why . first the high score player kills the person for reason MW''and right after he dies by revenge kill, returns and kills the guy again with getting help because obviously the victim is still MW'' and has not yet lose stars . now if he succeeds, he hunts the player again in hospital since there is a chance of not going to jail and is still MW''while if he loses or one of them lose they will kill each other in hospital, worst situation is that if the whole group of the chasers die ,they will regroup and kill the guy for their every single death which is ridiculous according to rules (this happens mostly at timelines which server has less than 20 players and no one is playing cop. this tragedy happens every day at the special timeline but now it getting out of hand . my suggestion is to remove revenge kill and instead let people put bounty once, which most people actually do when their revenge kill attempt fails .as for cooldown they should wait around 2 hours to put bounty on the same guy again and obviously not allowed to shoot him unless MW or robbed friend/individual (in this period)

Offline Domingo

• Respect: +100/-79
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Domingo
Re: Remove revenge kill /
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2020, 01:59:00 pm »
I've already gave a solution about revenge killing by suggesting hitman class, but I don't know if it's ever going to be accepted.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 02:15:57 pm by Domingo »

Offline sousage

• Blatant Aimbot
  • Respect: +197/-34
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: sousage
  • Discord name: gr8🔫#1278
  • Crew: 77
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2020, 02:40:46 pm »
not a good idea to remove Revenge Kill. If you won't to keep getting killed with a same person, you shouldn't kill him.
fell from heaven to establish his own kingdom.
[GUIDE] Installing Mod with Modloader| [SHR] sampgui n mouse pointer
6.1760°S 106.8228°E

GitHub pls

Offline The_Centurion

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +2/-19
  • Every dog has its day.
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: R4Gnar
  • Discord name: Ragnar#9557
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2020, 03:33:58 pm »
not a good idea to remove Revenge Kill. If you won't to keep getting killed with a same person, you shouldn't kill him.
its actually a good idea since server wants to be more realistic and by doing so staff would have less problem dealing with similar report . also it can be edited by cool down and complicated situations like :if you killed a player first for any reason , you cannot go for revenge kill if he got his revenge kill.

Offline ranja

• Respect: +106/-26
  • Ryder did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: ranja
  • Crew: WESTMOB
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2020, 03:29:30 am »
-1 I am revengeful and 80% of MCNR players are too. Removing this will have 3 players daily.

Offline Parzival

• Respect: +79/-101
    • View Profile
  • Crew: Crew
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2020, 05:47:14 am »
the taste of killing back the guy who killed you earlier won't just fill my need in the form of a bounty, who enjoys another player killing the guy you wanted to kill? lol

xo