Author Topic: Goodfather/Mr.Bribe, possible PSO  (Read 776 times)

Offline Eldy.

• Respect: +15/-50
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Eldy.
  • Discord name: noteldy
Goodfather/Mr.Bribe, possible PSO
« on: November 21, 2020, 12:06:10 pm »
Your in-game nameEldy
Their in-game nameTheGoodFather/Mr.Bribe (both were shooting)
DetailsSo basically, i'm just vibing with howl, dozens of cop show up, howl dies (noob), and then i'm left alone with em. I try to fight them but obv i can't, but Sophia takes me under the car. Now, i'm under the car and i cannot move neither can i shoot anyone. Sophia Tazes me, Goodfather starts shooting a under-a-police-car-me with a M4. According to the rules, i was no longer a threat as i could not move and sophia had tazed me while goodfather and Mr.Bribe were shooting me. So, according to the rules, this should be a PSO for attacking a non-threat.
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GN6vTLSDlRM&feature=youtu.be

Forgot to remove the first clip while editing it out and the quality somewhat died when i exported it out (will go for better qualities until then you gotta work with this).

I'm not 100% sure about this report tho.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 12:23:46 pm by Eldy. »
Face your fear.

Offline legend

• legend himself
  • Original Gangster
  • Respect: +145/-185
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: saz.1337
  • Discord name: MLGERROR#8473
  • Crew: 1337WESTMOB
Re: Goodfather/Mr.Bribe, possible PSO
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2020, 12:30:44 pm »
Theres nothing wrong in this video except you got car parked.
You were armed and you posed a threat towards them, even shot at them.
Only correct play wouldve been there, to reverse their car from your body and then taze and arrest you, as good cop.
If that cop wouldve been me, I'd would not have hesitated at all and straight killed you, because they had right to.

Denied and locked.