Author Topic: Cops spawns  (Read 3637 times)

Rated 7 times

Offline abeabe

• Respect: +29/-30
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: abeabe
  • Discord name: abeabe#1234
Cops spawns
« on: November 20, 2020, 09:46:37 am »
« Last Rated on: January 07, 2021, 04:08:06 am »
Cops who usually die near PD just spawn there immediately, This needs to change.

A cooldown on spawn or different police station to spawn should resolve this.

It'll prevent spawn kills on cops and let criminals get the chance to get away.
Zack Hemsey enthusiast

Offline quail

• Baller
  • Respect: +9/-7
    • View Profile
Re: Cops spawns
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2020, 10:04:57 am »
As well, agree with this
I was thinking of the same thing,
About making cops spawn in different spawn points after every single death,
Excellent idea mate, +1.
There's someone else suggested the same idea btw
https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,5479.0.html
« Last Edit: November 20, 2020, 10:11:25 am by Owen. »

Offline Masteroid

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +16/-11
  • Red Baron
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [RA]Masteroid[2F2F]
  • Discord name: Melwin#9069
  • Crew: Red Army
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2020, 10:13:23 am »
I think its already a case in LV,
I sometimes die in LVPD and spawn at Fort Carson Sherriff. It doesn't happen as often as LV, but in other cities sometimes I spawn at Dillimore or Angel Pine.

Offline abeabe

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2020, 10:45:02 am »
I sometimes die in LVPD and spawn at Fort Carson Sherriff. It doesn't happen as often as LV, but in other cities sometimes I spawn at Dillimore or Angel Pine.
I know it sometimes spawns you somewhere else but this shouldn't happen at all, period.
Zack Hemsey enthusiast

Offline Ahsoka_Tano

• Respect: +17/-24
  • A wolf in disguise
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [TFLW]Alice
  • Discord name: WOLF#1193
  • Crew: Task Force Lone Wolf
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2020, 07:23:11 pm »
Gotta love to play LV map and when somebody kills me i spawn in bayside suddenly and i am forced to go all the way back to lv.
The criminal has more than enought time to escape after killing a police officer. He isn´t supposed to be hunting cops, but defending himself against them and then running away to shake down the heat. Aditonally cops don´t spawn at the same place over and over again, rather on different parts of the police station which makes anti-spawnkill a thing already + the spawnkill protection.

It´s good as it is in my opinion, i mean where else would an army of cops come from, a small police station in a village? It would also make prison breaking easy if there were no cops to worry about respawning there  ;D

The interior is in the air at Blueberry Farm, so the game thinks you are Closer to Fort Carson if you die.
Nobody can escape their sins, everyone gets punished whether it takes a day or an eternity.
You can change who you are, but you cannot run from yourself.

Offline abeabe

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2020, 11:46:17 am »
Gotta love to play LV map and when somebody kills me i spawn in bayside suddenly and i am forced to go all the way back to lv.
The criminal has more than enought time to escape after killing a police officer. He isn´t supposed to be hunting cops, but defending himself against them and then running away to shake down the heat. Aditonally cops don´t spawn at the same place over and over again, rather on different parts of the police station which makes anti-spawnkill a thing already + the spawnkill protection.

It´s good as it is in my opinion, i mean where else would an army of cops come from, a small police station in a village? It would also make prison breaking easy if there were no cops to worry about respawning there  ;D
The interior is in the air at Blueberry Farm, so the game thinks you are Closer to Fort Carson if you die.
You're obviously biased towards cops ( From this reply to the other and the fact that I've never seen you play as a criminal ) .
With that being said, Unless the criminals heavily outnumber the cops the odds of them being able to finish the fight and escape is very low because by the time they kill the third\fourth cop
The first 2 already spawned and are very close. Think its fair to add as little as 20 seconds cooldown on spawn when they die nearby.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 11:51:50 am by abeabe »
Zack Hemsey enthusiast

Offline Ahsoka_Tano

• A wolf in disguise
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2020, 04:24:33 pm »
Unless the criminals heavily outnumber the cops the odds of them being able to finish the fight and escape is very low because by the time they kill the third\fourth cop
The first 2 already spawned and are very close. Think its fair to add as little as 20 seconds cooldown on spawn when they die nearby.
Then why are you even near/around the police station? If you are wanted you should obviously avoid places such as these, if you have killed somebody near it then its your own fault, if you have escaped jail you take the consequences, you even get a BIG mention of a criminal escaping as a police officer.
You are in a POLICE STATION  with swat, detectives and alot of police officers and you expect to have a fair fight and a chance to escape?
Nobody can escape their sins, everyone gets punished whether it takes a day or an eternity.

Offline cynosy

• Respect: +85/-150
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [59]cynosy
  • Discord name: cynosy#1111
  • Crew: Grey Five Nine
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2020, 04:32:23 pm »
In my opinion, people shouldn't respawn at any other places other than the main PD's in cities (LVPD, SFPD, LSPD), they should just be able to choose where they want to spawn when they log in, but if they die, they respawn at the main PD.

Offline Parzival

• Respect: +79/-101
    • View Profile
  • Crew: Crew
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2020, 04:47:15 pm »
you expect to have a fair fight and a chance to escape?

The fair fight occurs once, & becomes an unfair never-ending fight in no time as the same cop keeps respawning over & over. Looks like you haven't experienced the pain as a criminal when you & your friend break out of the jail, retrieve the little ammo from the locker (which is totally limited for a fight with 2/3 cops), manage to kill 3 cops, and with little to none ammo/ extremely low health, the same two or three cops keep coming like it's not a problem for them. They succeed in killing you and call out 'EZ' even though the ones who struggled were the criminals.

I'm fully supporting the suggestion..
xo

Offline Achilles_

• Respect: +30/-37
  • Legend
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Achilles_
  • Discord name: Achilles_#8382
  • Crew: Solo
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2020, 10:39:43 pm »
The fair fight occurs once, & becomes an unfair never-ending fight in no time as the same cop keeps respawning over & over. Looks like you haven't experienced the pain as a criminal when you & your friend break out of the jail, retrieve the little ammo from the locker (which is totally limited for a fight with 2/3 cops), manage to kill 3 cops, and with little to none ammo/ extremely low health, the same two or three cops keep coming like it's not a problem for them. They succeed in killing you and call out 'EZ' even though the ones who struggled were the criminals.

I'm fully supporting the suggestion..
I'm with you on this one..

Offline abeabe

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2020, 05:29:11 am »
Breakouts are one legit reason for criminals to be near PD the second is ammunations , There's so many of them who are very close to police stations making the fights there unfair eventually.

This can also be beneficial for cops, We've all seen that new cop who keeps spawning near bayside hideout for example just to die again and again by the large group of criminals.
Zack Hemsey enthusiast

Offline SausageParty

• Busta
  • Respect: +37/-15
  • I will not miss you
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2020, 05:32:38 pm »
+1

Cops are overpowered already with everything. Killing a cop near PD has no point, he keeps spawning and shoot you until you die. Criminals don't even have chance to escape.
Same as cop. You just die over and over again to the same guys camping at PD or outside of it
Tschüss ihr kacklappen

Offline ranja

• Respect: +106/-26
  • Ryder did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: ranja
  • Crew: WESTMOB
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2020, 06:11:57 pm »
I support this idea. Cops spawn right at the next side they died and have a monstrous advantage to the criminal that is left with 74, 53, or 11HP...
Since cops respawn at the very close PD they died, they should be respawned to the next very relatively close PD.
Say they died in LSPD - their next spawn would be in Dillimore (and the chase is on).

Offline DabbingPitbull

• 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬, 𝐁𝐞 𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞
  • Respect: +108/-70
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: DabbingPitbull
  • Discord name: Dabbing Pitbull#9091
  • Crew: ok
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2020, 04:23:54 am »
Yeah a big fat +1. All the reasons stated above.

Offline Domingo

• Respect: +100/-79
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Domingo
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2020, 08:58:10 am »
Parzival described it perfectly. I'm playing always as a cop and I always come back as I get rekt, so supporting this suggestion, but for another solution. I don't know really know how to balance that cop re-spawn, since cops should respawn at PD. For example, there will be players who are going to kill cops inside SFPD, so all of the cops will re-spawn in Angel Pine? That could create a problem for newer players.

How about changing the system? That you don't go to jail when get killed, but only as MW? 2stars-5stars will just respawn at nearest hospital (as civilian) with all fo their guns and the fight moves on, so you can go to jail only if you get arrested as 2-5stars. I know reality is a big thing over here, but this change would really be exciting (I know it's really easy to become MW after you kill somebody, but with just evading 1star, you already have chances not to go to jail again). As well as this, in the new economy system, players released from jail should receive atleast 50% of their weapon ammo in my opinion (for now not needed, since we've all got money).
« Last Edit: November 25, 2020, 09:08:26 am by Domingo »

Offline Lancerb1

• Respect: +33/-11
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Lancerb1
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2020, 10:36:48 pm »
A respawn timer should be added when cops die in or near a police department especially if they are dying in a quick succession. Another way is to prevent cops from spawning at a PD if there are several criminals near that PD to avoid spawn killing of cops.

Offline SausageParty

• Busta
  • I will not miss you
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2020, 02:01:02 pm »
Yeah btw. Looks very balanced to me @Ahsoka_Tano

(Screenshot at attachments)
Tschüss ihr kacklappen

Offline Ahsoka_Tano

• A wolf in disguise
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2020, 08:56:19 pm »
@TheTrevorPhillips the ammount of screenshots i could have taken showing 2-3 cops and 25 criminals
Balance will never be fair all the time so get used to it.

Offline SausageParty

• Busta
  • I will not miss you
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2020, 09:02:28 pm »
Its mostly more cops than criminals. Its rarely to see more robbers than cops...
Tschüss ihr kacklappen

Offline Solid

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +7/-9
  • Dua Lipa <3
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Solid
  • Discord name: Solid#3859
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2021, 09:38:25 pm »
Its mostly more cops than criminals. Its rarely to see more robbers than cops...

That's absolutely false.