Author Topic: Reporting two players for DM.  (Read 1333 times)

Offline Aaliyah

• Busta
  • Respect: +9/-1
  • lolipop :)
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Aaliyah
Reporting two players for DM.
« on: November 20, 2020, 09:10:08 am »
Your in-game nameAaliyah
Their in-game name[RA]Parzival & [HH]RU$H
DetailsFirst of All, i was going to bay-side hideout and i was Most Wanted and Parzival starts shooting at me and killed me with Gucci boy.
[11:52:38] [KILL] {FF0000}[RA]Parzival (51){777777} killed {FF0000}Aaliyah (46){777777} with {C4C4C4}an M4{777777}.
Then, I killed him back and took my revenge.
[11:57:16] [KILL] {FF0000}Aaliyah (46){777777} killed {EE5800}[RA]Parzival (49){777777} with {C4C4C4}a Micro Uzi headshot{777777}.
So the thing is that in "/dm" rules it is clearly stated in revenge section rule number 2 which is "You can  take revenge only ONCE!". So, I was then most-wanted and i evade 2 star and came back to active city also i told him that you can't take revenge now but he said that i know nothing and i am new player. after that he came with a guy named [HH].RU$H and killed me as you can see in the video. I don't know but he said that i am allowed to kill and according to rules it isn't. And there is 1 more thing if i would allowed to kill (which i wasn't) The rules says that you can't get help from other players in revenge kill So, according to my point of view they broke 2 rules.
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)https://youtu.be/w8w6t_mqJTw
i became cop and got SS of his crimes and mine too but in parzival crime history it doesn't show that he killed me first. But Proof is here
[12:17:29] [KILL] {F37108}[RA]Parzival (49){777777} killed {F37108}Aaliyah (46){777777} with {C4C4C4}an M4{777777}.
You can check crimes logs.

Offline sousage

• Blatant Aimbot
  • Respect: +197/-34
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: sousage
  • Discord name: gr8🔫#1278
  • Crew: 77
Re: Reporting two players for DM.
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2020, 11:13:53 am »
@Parzival wanna explain this?
fell from heaven to establish his own kingdom.
[GUIDE] Installing Mod with Modloader| [SHR] sampgui n mouse pointer
6.1760°S 106.8228°E

GitHub pls

Offline Parzival

• Respect: +79/-101
    • View Profile
  • Crew: Crew
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2020, 11:27:00 am »
the rule says that i cant kill a person after claiming my revenge once. i killed him first at bayside (Wasn't revenge kill, he was Most Wanted). after it he succeeded in killing me. I managed to kill him later on in santa flora for that. about HH Rush, i have nothing to do with it as you can see in PM logs I asked him to stop but he did not, thats not my fault.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2020, 01:06:25 pm by Parzival »
xo

Offline Aaliyah

• Busta
  • Respect: +9/-1
  • lolipop :)
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Aaliyah
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2020, 03:13:42 pm »
about HH Rush, i have nothing to do with it as you can see in PM logs I asked him to stop but he did not, thats not my fault.
You were literally sitting in the car with him i bet you asked him to stop the car not shooting. lets see what logs says.

Offline The_Centurion

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +2/-19
  • Every dog has its day.
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: R4Gnar
  • Discord name: Ragnar#9557
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2020, 03:20:00 pm »
the rule says that i cant kill a person after claiming my revenge once. i killed him first at bayside (Wasn't revenge kill, he was Most Wanted). after it he succeeded in killing me. I managed to kill him later on in santa flora for that. about HH Rush, i have nothing to do with it as you can see in PM logs I asked him to stop but he did not, thats not my fault.
sorry to post here but i think this is a big problem in server which allows high score players to kill a lower status more than once to fix their k/d and i will explain why . first high score player kills the person for reason MW'' right? so then he dies by revenge kill, returns and kills the guy again with getting help because obviously the victim is still MW'' and has not yet lose stars . now if he succeeds
he hunts the player again in hospital since there is a chance of not going to jail and is still MW''and if he loses or one of them lose they will kill each other in hospital, worst situation is that if the whole group of the chasers die ,they will regroup and kill the guy for their every death which is ridiculous according to rules (this happens mostly at timelines which server has less than 20 players and no one is playing cop. same incident happened to me when fighting sousage and hercules but now it getting out of hand . my suggestion is to remove revenge kill and instead let people put bounty once.

edit:a solution is: just leave the server after you got your revenge kill for a reason like toilet or going out for a smoke bla bla bla and come back 20 mins later . that will do.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2020, 03:25:23 pm by The_Centurion »

Offline Parzival

• Respect: +79/-101
    • View Profile
  • Crew: Crew
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2020, 03:24:06 pm »
You were literally sitting in the car with him i bet you asked him to stop the car not shooting. lets see what logs says.
Yes, I asked him to stop shooting, and the proof of that will be extracted by checking both his crime list and the time of my PM. I PMed him few seconds after he started shooting you as I had no idea that he was going to shoot you.
xo

Offline Venom

• Respect: +35/-11
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Venom
  • Discord name: Venom.#1430
  • Crew: Ex Red Army
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2020, 01:08:49 pm »
Hi, there I have seen the logs it seems that Parz told ru$h to go to Aaliyah and kill.
Here;
[8:01:51] [CMD] Player [RA]Parzival entered command: '/w go to aaliyah'.
[8:01:51] [CMD] Player [RA]Parzival entered command: '/w kill'.
[8:01:56] [CMD] Player [HH].Ru$h entered command: '/w sure'.
[8:05:08] [CMD] Player [HH].Ru$h entered command: '/w relly?'
[8:05:10] [CMD] Player [RA]Parzival entered command: '/loc aal'.
[8:05:11] [CMD] Player [RA]Parzival entered command: '/w wut'.
[8:05:15] [CMD] Player [HH].Ru$h entered command: '/w and kill id 43 oke?'.
[8:05:20] [CMD] Player [RA]Parzival entered command: '/w ok'.
[8:16:52] [CMD] Player [RA]Parzival entered command: '/loc 46'.
[8:21:27] [CMD] Player [RA]Parzival entered command: '/pm 41 stop
Both players will be punished. Since [HH]Ru$h helped Parzival to take revenge.
Thank you for reporting.

@The_Centurion Thanks for your suggestion, you can make your suggestion https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/board,7.0.html here.

-Resolved
"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”