Author Topic: Unban Appeal  (Read 960 times)

Offline Eldy.

• Respect: +15/-50
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Eldy.
  • Discord name: noteldy
Unban Appeal
« on: November 19, 2020, 05:41:43 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)don't know that, sorry
Your in-game nameEldy.
Ban or infraction appeal?Ban
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezoneIt was somewhere in March i think or April, not sure
Ban/infraction reason and detailsBasically the Then community manager M3E6 banned me due to a suspicion of aimbot. I had weird gameplay and i recorded and posted a montage which was suspicious. The whole community was involved (for the first time) and it was decided that i deserved a fair chance because the video was suspicion and not really clear towards the accusation. I was unbanned and was allowed to play for 3 days until M3E6 banned me once more for the same reason without any further considerations. IT WAS NOT JUSTIFIED as he had unbanned me 3 days before and banned me based on the same evidences. I then was busy and i saw that it was useless to appeal with M3E6 handling the appeals as he wasn't gonna change his decision knowing how much disrespect it would earn him (to ban and unban and ban and unban a legit player). Even right now, my claims of being clean are there and i still do not admit to the fact that i hacked.
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?Because i did not hack and the person who banned me had personal problems with me
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?This was more of a personal issue ban than a professional one as i've explained.
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?I think every player from that time knows what happened, and most of your management can vouch that the ban was a rather personal matter ban than a professional one as M3E6 had personal problems with me because i was rebellious towards his management as he was not right in what he was doing to the community then.
Any more information to provide?I don't usually have time for games as i had moved on from SAMP and moved towards rather professional career oriented areas but with that being said i am now back having served more than half of the time i was banned for (1 year ban, served 7 months). I currently have a huge break from work so i will be more into playing and i thought why not go back to the game and place i ended my gaming life on.
I would like to include some factors that were that M3E6's problems with me were personal instead of professional because i was a regular critic of his management and his style of management. The ban i recieved was more of a personal ban as i went against the authority (M3E6) and when he did see that i had some people with me he decided to take the threat out by banning me and finishing the tale. With this, i would like to conclude by saying thank you and i would like upper management to take a decision on this because it indeed is a stupid step by me to appeal after so long but being fairly honest the video on which i was banned is still there on my channel free to view and i have a new computer as of rn which i shall use and i'm always willing to share desk / teamviewer to whoever doubts my gameplay.

I did not do anything wrong (evade the ban) or smth and i followed all rules laid down and served my 7 months fairly.
Thank you!
« Last Edit: November 19, 2020, 06:02:53 pm by Eldy. »
Face your fear.

Offline Achilles_

• Respect: +30/-37
  • Legend
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Achilles_
  • Discord name: Achilles_#8382
  • Crew: Solo
Re: Unban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2020, 06:24:36 pm »
Please be patient. Managment is looking into the case.

Offline Achilles_

• Respect: +30/-37
  • Legend
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Achilles_
  • Discord name: Achilles_#8382
  • Crew: Solo
Re: Unban Appeal
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2020, 08:26:06 pm »
Decision has been made, you're gonna be unbaned. Don't screw up this chance. Last one.