Author Topic: Appealing for over-punishment by Ma_Ro which is considered admin abuse.  (Read 949 times)

Offline Ce[Z]ar

• Busta
  • Respect: +3/-7
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Pint
  • Discord name: GBH#7322
Ban ID (if applicable)
Your in-game name[RA]Ce[Z]ar
Ban or infraction appeal?Infraction appeal.
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone
GMT +1 around 23:00 13/11/2020
Ban/infraction reason and detailsI flamed Masteroid for being passive-aggressive toxic and I got 3 infraction points
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?Because you don't give 3 infraction points for being annoying/disruptive as the regular player that " RDMs " already gets 3 which is alot and so that is totally wrong, it is over-punishment and I believe it was intended to be.
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?Masteroid was too much of an asshole and he was really full of himself so I had to really PM him to show him that we all have flaws, and that he is not perfect, and that was through me pointing out his flaws in an abusive manner which he considered reporting me for, playing the victim card, I admitted that I was mistaken and I apologized to a certain admin, not directly to Masteroid, which means I accept the punishment for that, but Ma_Ro apparently wasn't really satisfied enough with me admitting stuff and he was still " mad " and so he thought " hmm, I'mma give this guy 3 infractions since he doesn't know how the infraction system works  and act like I did  it spontaneously ", and I am pretty sure this was intended, do not remove my infractions, but, lower them, because my appeal is not to remove my infractions, but to give me the right punishment for what I did, and not over-punish me with 3 infractions, which is ALOT for being " annoying/toxic ", and if you compare my toxicity to other players's toxicity you would notice a huge difference, so what I did is nothing compared to what they did.
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?Nope.
Any more information to provide?Nope, I admit that I was wrong, that is not the issue.

Offline Achilles_

• Respect: +30/-37
  • Legend
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Achilles_
  • Discord name: Achilles_#8382
  • Crew: Solo
Re: Appealing for over-punishment by Ma_Ro which is considered admin abuse.
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2020, 06:19:29 am »
@Ma_ro your side of the story bro?

Offline Ma_ro

• Respect: +30/-12
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2020, 10:19:16 am »
you got 3 points for a specific reason, and it is the way that u spoke in ur msg, and here the penalty toxic according to the prevalence of the situation. u made a mistake and admitted it and I take my decision.

trina

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2020, 10:26:02 am »
I have checked out the SS to how you were speaking to a player and I have to say that behavior was unpleasant. I am going to have to deny this. Next time try to be more aware of how you speak to others to avoid situations like this. Locked and Denied.