Author Topic: When wanted you can change skin at the counter but not at the clothes icon.  (Read 1138 times)

Offline .

• Busta
  • Respect: +9/-0
    • View Profile
When you go to the clothes icon in the clothes shop it says you can not change skins when wanted, however if you go to the red checkpoint at the counter it will allow you to change your skin when wanted. 

I assume this is a bug, if not kindly remove. Thanks

Offline Masteroid

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +16/-11
  • Red Baron
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [RA]Masteroid[2F2F]
  • Discord name: Melwin#9069
  • Crew: Red Army
Yeah I never noticed the skin change icon, I just assumed you can change skin when wanted. After noticing the Icon recently I noticed you cannot change skin at the icon when wanted.

Offline Domingo

• Respect: +100/-79
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Domingo
Hi Jay_Dee. Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention. I have logged the issue and will inform you of an update when it's available. You can find the information relating to the logged issue below. I may also need more information from you so please keep checking this topic (click NOTIFY ME to be notifed of replies).

Bug report by Jay-Dee (forum topic #5645)
Issue #1436
IssueYou can change skin while wanted using the red circle in clothing shops, not possible with the clothing icon
DescriptionGo to the red circle and you can change skin while wanted without any problems
Script areaChanging skin
PriorityLow
Logged byDomingo
Assigned toMike
StatusNew
CommentsNothing

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-69
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
You can't change skin via the blue t-shirt because it puts you in a different world and you would be able to escape the cops. If you use the red checkpoint cops can still arrest you so it's allowed.
View trailers here.

Offline .

• Busta
  • Respect: +9/-0
    • View Profile
Makes sense to me now with the virtual worlds and evading, Thanks for clarifiying that :)