Author Topic: RDM Infraction  (Read 1104 times)

Offline Masteroid

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +16/-11
  • Red Baron
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [RA]Masteroid[2F2F]
  • Discord name: Melwin#9069
  • Crew: Red Army
RDM Infraction
« on: November 03, 2020, 01:05:34 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)Not Applicable
Your in-game name[RA]Masteroid[2F2F]
Ban or infraction appeal?Infraction
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezoneAbout 6:07 PM (GMT +5:30)
Ban/infraction reason and detailsInfraction for RDM by sousage, I was coming to team with Lovecraft and arrived to see sousage killing people, he attacked Lovecraft for idk what reason so I went in to kill him (Because he was M.W. + killed a friend). I killed him with the combine harvester but someone else got caught as well to whom I apologized. I also wanna know why was sousage attacking Lovecraft.
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?Because I can kill an Armed MW and 3 Infraction Points just seem too insane for an honest mistake that is a bit out of my hand of control.
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening? What was happening?I reconnected back after eating and was going to Lovecraft with a Combine harvester to pick him up. I came to see sousage killing a guy called Xypex who was seemingly frustrated of being killed by sousage (see logs and chat if you can admins). Then he attacked Lovecraft, and I went in to kill Sousage as he as armed MW and killed a friend who I was gonna team up with. I killed the Hunter_X guy by mistake and I apologised to him as seen in video, I don't think he reported me. The Third guy shot my vehicle so I killed him.
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?Lovecraft
Any more information to provide?SS of Infraction - https://imgbox.com/bRlqThPZ ;
Video Evidence(Sorry for the stutters, I don't know why does it happen. It happens in early stages of my recordings. I can send full recording if needed.) :
« Last Edit: November 03, 2020, 01:14:21 pm by Masteroid »

Offline Venom

• Respect: +35/-11
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Venom
  • Discord name: Venom.#1430
  • Crew: Ex Red Army
Re: RDM Infraction
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2020, 01:14:00 pm »
Hi there:
            I have informed @sousage. He will reply here soon.
"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”

Offline sousage

• Blatant Aimbot
  • Respect: +197/-34
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: sousage
  • Discord name: gr8🔫#1278
  • Crew: 77
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2020, 03:31:47 pm »
I also wanna know why was sousage attacking Lovecraft.
Lovecraft was the most wanted player

You got a report by Hunter_Striker_XX, and please be careful next time. I will reduce the infraction points, thanks.

Approved, locked.

fell from heaven to establish his own kingdom.
[GUIDE] Installing Mod with Modloader| [SHR] sampgui n mouse pointer
6.1760°S 106.8228°E

GitHub pls

trina

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2020, 09:37:18 pm »
@Masteroid I will revoke your infractions since it does look like an accident and you apologized to the player you had accidentally killed.