Author Topic: Let cops spawn all police vehicles.  (Read 5301 times)

Rated 5 times

Offline abeabe

• Respect: +29/-30
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: abeabe
  • Discord name: abeabe#1234
Let cops spawn all police vehicles.
« on: October 23, 2020, 10:08:20 pm »
« Last Rated on: November 28, 2020, 07:16:13 pm »
this can be according to cop rank of course but I do feel like with you being able to spawn any of your personal vehicles anywhere and anytime you should be able to do the same with every police vehicle too ( Including pursuit ).
also on that note, please reset car condition on spawn its really depressing to spawn a car which you broke and forgot to destroy\repair.
Zack Hemsey enthusiast

Offline [V]eteran950

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +9/-21
  • ??? I DON'T HAVE THE MONEY SONNY ???
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [V]eteran950
  • Discord name: Ayan Chanda #9370
Subscribe my youtube channel "VETERAN 950"

Offline DabbingPitbull

• 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬, 𝐁𝐞 𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞
  • Respect: +108/-70
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: DabbingPitbull
  • Discord name: Dabbing Pitbull#9091
  • Crew: ok
Re: Let cops spawn all police vehicles.
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2020, 07:01:00 am »

Offline Flyburger

• MOST TOXIC PLAYER 2020
  • Respect: +105/-98
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Flyburger
  • Discord name: Flyburger#9706
  • Crew: KoS always in heart
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2020, 09:10:19 am »
I kinda like the idea of spawning pursuit cars as S.W.A.T / FBI, but yeah mike rejected it sadly. Although most of the cops just using their own personal vehicle such as infernus regardless of pursuit unit. Who knows :shrug:

Offline abeabe

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2020, 09:53:21 am »
Yeah I don't understand why would it be rejected, its only the players who are new that use basic vehicles, the rest just spawn their personal high speed vehicles anyways including cops.
could even split it across more ranks if that's a worry.

For me the only reason I prefer pursuit cars instead of my own is like mike said it's a police car and I want to play with police cars as a cop not the normal bullet\infernus :( .
« Last Edit: October 24, 2020, 09:57:06 am by abeabe »
Zack Hemsey enthusiast

Offline Domingo

• Respect: +100/-79
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Domingo
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2020, 10:03:05 am »
I would love to spawn pursuit cars.
+1

Offline [V]eteran950

• Enforcer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2020, 10:13:10 am »
I would love to spawn pursuit cars.
+1

ok now make this suggestion filled with shit posts till Mike rejects it.

Did you even see a cop sitting on sports cars irl to chase a suspect?

OFF-TOPIC THING: In SA, cops can't use sawn off(none), spas 12(none), silenced pisto(none that i think)l, deagle(none), ak(none), m4(army), uzi(swat), tec-9(none), and so on... And still in SA-MP, we guys allowed this. That makes no sense.

Yeah I don't understand why would it be rejected, its only the players who are new that use basic vehicles, the rest just spawn their personal high speed vehicles anyways including cops.
could even split it across more ranks if that's a worry.

For me the only reason I prefer pursuit cars instead of my own is like mike said it's a police car and I want to play with police cars as a cop not the normal bullet\infernus :( .

Already rejected. If anyone can spawn a pursuit vehicle, the entire server will just be cops roaming around in black sports cars, it will look stupid. Cops are meant to be in cop cars.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2020, 10:16:08 am by [V]eteran950 »

Offline Flyburger

• MOST TOXIC PLAYER 2020
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2020, 10:23:43 am »
Did you even see a cop sitting on sports cars irl to chase a suspect?
Well in Malaysia we do have police that use Mitsubishi Evo10 ,Honda Civic Type R and Volvo S80
Images below.
(click to show/hide)

MAYBE you will say those are not sport cars, okay, what about this in Dubai?
(click to show/hide)

Tell me more.

OFF-TOPIC THING: In SA, cops can't use sawn off(none), spas 12(none), silenced pisto(none that i think)l, deagle(none), ak(none), m4(army), uzi(swat), tec-9(none), and so on... And still in SA-MP, we guys allowed this. That makes no sense.
It's a game, games never make sense.

Offline [V]eteran950

• Enforcer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2020, 10:30:13 am »
Well in Malaysia we do have police that use Mitsubishi Evo10 ,Honda Civic Type R and Volvo S80
Images below.
(click to show/hide)

MAYBE you will say those are not sport cars, okay, what about this in Dubai?
(click to show/hide)

Tell me more.
 It's a game, games never make sense.

The game makes sense by implementing the SA cop's shooting style and their guns only Pistol, Shotgun and a Night stick.

+ If Mike implements this, the whole San Andreas will be with black sports car which will look stupid. Cops are meant to be in cop's car.
Yeah some countries uses some cars that has a great speed. But, Infernus, Cheetah, Comet etc are truly sports car that can be used in roads. Also in 1920, maybe none of the countries had sports car or a high speed car to chase criminals. Remember, 1920.

Offline Flyburger

• MOST TOXIC PLAYER 2020
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2020, 10:40:25 am »
I don't know why are you comparing IRL and games.

The game makes sense by implementing the SA cop's shooting style and their guns only Pistol, Shotgun and a Night stick.
yeah then give all MCNR cops only pistol,shotgun and nightstick, is that what you mean?

Yeah some countries uses some cars that has a great speed. But, Infernus, Cheetah, Comet etc are truly sports car that can be used in roads. Also in 1920, maybe none of the countries had sports car or a high speed car to chase criminals. Remember, 1920.
Nice Google. But sadly it's not truth.

If you don't like it, just speak out why you don't like it, not bringing some "off-topic" stuff with things you googled.
Comparing IRL and games ? bro you're funny. Bye.

Offline [V]eteran950

• Enforcer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2020, 10:43:06 am »
I don't know why are you comparing IRL and games.
 yeah then give all MCNR cops only pistol,shotgun and nightstick, is that what you mean?
 Nice Google. But sadly it's not truth.

If you don't like it, just speak out why you don't like it, not bringing some "off-topic" stuff with things you googled.
Comparing IRL and games ? bro you're funny. Bye.

wtf do u mean "googled"? I said all of these by myself. And now, let Mike to see this as he rejected it for the first time.

Offline abeabe

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2020, 11:25:11 am »
Every rank 10 cop has a fast personal vehicle in his disposal anyways I don't understand what's the difference between that and just a black version with a siren on top.
Zack Hemsey enthusiast

Offline Domingo

• Respect: +100/-79
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Domingo
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2020, 01:15:41 pm »
Or add a 10 minute cooldown for re-calling pursuit unit? Maybe add this ability only for CIA, since it's the least used police skin.

Offline Solid

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +7/-9
  • Dua Lipa <3
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Solid
  • Discord name: Solid#3859
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2020, 07:53:07 pm »
I honestly don't see a reason to add this..
Currently in 8/10 times you can chase down a bullet with a normal LS cruiser. The only moments you will lose if it's in a straight road, for example LS-LV highway or the highway around LV.
Everywhere else you can get the crims as easy as baking chocolate chip cookies.
If you got a partner that comes with you, it's even easier... One tire pop and the chase is over.

Offline Ahsoka_Tano

• Respect: +17/-24
  • A wolf in disguise
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [TFLW]Alice
  • Discord name: WOLF#1193
  • Crew: Task Force Lone Wolf
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2020, 09:10:33 pm »
There is a reason that there are only a few pursuit vehicles at the end of all police garages.
And each class comes with unique vehicles that suit them rather than spawning an Enforcer as a regular officer. It´s good as it is.

For the second thing, for a small fee you could get the car fully repaired if it was damaged.
Nobody can escape their sins, everyone gets punished whether it takes a day or an eternity.
You can change who you are, but you cannot run from yourself.

Offline abeabe

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2020, 12:53:22 am »
I wasn't saying I cant chase bullets with the basic vehicles you keep missing my point.
I use my personal bullet\infernus in any case anyways but I'd prefer using the pursuit ones because of their police additions ( Siren, Lights )

Could clarify the cops too, instead of 2 randomly colored sultans , 1 black one with a siren vs a colored one.

I'd honestly argue to not add this if the vehicles in the server weren't as accessible but they are and its fine.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2020, 01:01:11 am by abeabe »
Zack Hemsey enthusiast

Offline [V]eteran950

• Enforcer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2020, 02:40:00 am »
I wasn't saying I cant chase bullets with the basic vehicles you keep missing my point.
I use my personal bullet\infernus in any case anyways but I'd prefer using the pursuit ones because of their police additions ( Siren, Lights )

Could clarify the cops too, instead of 2 randomly colored sultans , 1 black one with a siren vs a colored one.

I'd honestly argue to not add this if the vehicles in the server weren't as accessible but they are and its fine.

Have you ever seen all of the country's cops using pursuit vehicle every time? Please use pursuit vehicles always from Police Departments. Just imagine how the server will look if everyone uses pursuit vehicles. Please imagine. It'll look like stupid and would be unfair for SOME peeps who will be using other slow vehicles. And many time, I always see new cops are always use cop's vehicles to chase suspects until they grow to level 100 and rank 10 cop. After reaching these levels, they won't use cop's vehicles. They'll watch criminals and wait for a chance to gang bang them with a Sultan.

Offline Flyburger

• MOST TOXIC PLAYER 2020
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2020, 03:08:51 am »
Have you ever seen all of the country's cops using pursuit vehicle every time? Please use pursuit vehicles always from Police Departments. Just imagine how the server will look if everyone uses pursuit vehicles. Please imagine. It'll look like stupid and would be unfair for SOME peeps who will be using other slow vehicles. And many time, I always see new cops are always use cop's vehicles to chase suspects until they grow to level 100 and rank 10 cop. After reaching these levels, they won't use cop's vehicles. They'll watch criminals and wait for a chance to gang bang them with a Sultan.
Common sense bro, if I'm those guy who spawn own infernus or sultan to chase criminal, I've to pay for the recovery fee. But what if I could spawn pursuit unit? I would love to spawn pursuit unit rather than spawning my personal vehicles.

Question is, do you want cops roam around with own vehicles or pursuit unit? You can't expect rank 10 S.W.A.T guy to ride in police car, that doesn't match at all. Maybe you doesn't understand the point but please, do not compare IRL with games.

Offline [V]eteran950

• Enforcer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2020, 03:21:07 am »
Common sense bro, if I'm those guy who spawn own infernus or sultan to chase criminal, I've to pay for the recovery fee. But what if I could spawn pursuit unit? I would love to spawn pursuit unit rather than spawning my personal vehicles.

Question is, do you want cops roam around with own vehicles or pursuit unit? You can't expect rank 10 S.W.A.T guy to ride in police car, that doesn't match at all. Maybe you doesn't understand the point but please, do not compare IRL with games.

Ask Mike why he rejected this suggestion before.

Offline Flyburger

• MOST TOXIC PLAYER 2020
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2020, 07:54:34 am »
Doesn't mean he would reject this immediately after the explaination.

Offline [V]eteran950

• Enforcer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2020, 07:59:05 am »
Doesn't mean he would reject this immediately after the explaination.

Its his choice. idk wht will hap

Offline abeabe

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2020, 09:45:12 am »
No reason to not add this to high rank cops it's no difference from a normal high speed vehicle.

And please stop comparing your real life to a video game it's really stupid.
Zack Hemsey enthusiast

Offline [V]eteran950

• Enforcer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2020, 12:06:34 pm »
And please stop comparing your real life to a video game it's really stupid.

Tell this to Mike. He also added a thing which will make us to fall from cars that isn't a feature in any of the SA-MP servers maybe. Mike added it for some 'sense and some reality'.

Found something that was answered by Mike for this type of thing...

I am in favour of allowing cops to request a pursuit vehicle through the interaction menu but I don’t think a separate class is needed for this.

The problem is restrictions. If cops can call for a pursuit unit from anywhere why would they ever use normal cop cars again? I don’t want the server to only have cops in black sports cars because it would look silly.

One option could be to charge the cops to request one of these vehicles but people have that much money it doesn’t really matter.

Another option is that it could be time limited. Maybe you can only request a pursuit unit once a day and if it gets destroyed you have to wait 24 hours to call another or something.

Another option is giving pursuit units a disadvantage over normal cop cars. They have a speed advantage but no other disadvantage to balance it out. Perhaps you can’t drop spike strips from them or they don’t shoe crime reports/checkpoints?

As I said I don’t want every cop on the server driving around a black Infernus. It wouldn’t play well. Perhaps the vehicle you request is random so you might get a slower vehicle actually. If there’s a choice why would you not choose the Infernus?

There’s a reason I only added 3 pursuit units to each city (super, sports and bike). It makes them extra special. Surely 3 cops on the server all with high powered vehicles is enough to chase down 3 individual suspects? It’s not like the server has 100 suspects that all need pursuing..
« Last Edit: October 25, 2020, 01:00:08 pm by [V]eteran950 »

Offline Locster

• Respect: +3/-2
  • Horny boi
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Ludvik
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2020, 01:09:35 pm »
I don't think that's a good suggestion beacuse cops can come to bank even quicker, that is a bad thing if you're robbing alone.

Offline chuppy

• Respect: +27/-42
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: chuppy
  • Discord name: chuppy#1337
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2020, 01:11:10 pm »
you can already spawn a vehicle, even after it blows up..giving cops yet another spawn command would be even more ridiculous than it is now (gta isnt even a thing on this server)

as for "cops should be driving cop cars", well not really..not unless you remove all the fast vehicles from the game and that clearly won't happen.

also stop comparing everything with real life..this is a video game, wake up.

Quote from: Mike
As I said I don’t want every cop on the server driving around a black Infernus. It wouldn’t play well.
every criminal on the server is driving an infernus or a cheetah, it's only fair that cops do the same (and they do, cos after a bit of grinding you can finally afford one to keep permanently). I mean sure we can't drop spikes from our personal infernus but that still isn't enough of a reason to use a slow ass lvpd car instead.
The whole personal vehicle spawning thing is what makes every free car on the road (including pd garage) useless and there's really no way to "balance" it now.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2020, 01:20:41 pm by chuppy »

Offline abeabe

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2020, 02:33:47 pm »
It's whatever, if Mike sees something we don't, For me it's gonna be the same anyways, I'll still keep spawning my personal vehicles.
Zack Hemsey enthusiast

Offline Sasino97

• Respect: +44/-6
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [B]Sasino
  • Discord name: Sasino#7205
  • Crew: BloodZ &amp; SASP
Spawn pursuit vehicles
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2020, 05:36:11 pm »
Allow cops that have reached a certain level, to spawn pursuit vehicles from the police menu.
This is because most good criminals use fast sports cars all the time, and most cops that use their
own personal vehicles instead of police vehicles probably have a negative income, because cops don't
earn enough money to repair their car every 10 minutes.

I know I already suggested this on GitHub and it was rejected, but I would like to see if the community supports this.

-----
Edit
-----
So in addition to my previous GitHub post, I've noticed this thread is basically being requested and rejected pretty frequently,
even though most people are positive towards the idea; I think Mike should really consider it, or adding at least few handful of
those pursuit vehicles, such as the Buffalo and Sultan which are realistic for police use, and actually pretty common.

Police Dodge Charger
« Last Edit: November 26, 2020, 02:28:16 am by Sasino97 »

#FreeCuba

Offline Lancerb1

• Respect: +33/-11
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Lancerb1
Re: Spawn pursuit vehicles
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2020, 10:29:11 pm »
Cops being able to spawn pursuit vehicles from the cop menu without any restrictions will give cops an unfair advantage over criminals. The argument that most good criminals are driving fast sports cars also applies to cops. Most good cops are driving their fast sports cars catching the good criminals along with the newbie criminals.

However, if cops could spawn pursuit vehicles, it should be done at current city's PD for a price instead from the cop menu.

Offline Sasino97

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2020, 02:29:16 am »
Cops being able to spawn pursuit vehicles from the cop menu without any restrictions will give cops an unfair advantage over criminals. The argument that most good criminals are driving fast sports cars also applies to cops. Most good cops are driving their fast sports cars catching the good criminals along with the newbie criminals.

However, if cops could spawn pursuit vehicles, it should be done at current city's PD for a price instead from the cop menu.

But why would it be an advantage, if cops are already using their own personal Infernus or Bullet!? The only difference here
would be that they will have sirens and lights.

#FreeCuba

Offline DabbingPitbull

• 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬, 𝐁𝐞 𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞
  • Respect: +108/-70
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: DabbingPitbull
  • Discord name: Dabbing Pitbull#9091
  • Crew: ok
« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2020, 04:21:41 am »
I'm neutral about the suggestion but OMG that charger looks sexy AF.... Anyways, i do agree with both sasino's and lancerb's post and can't decide whom to support. I'll go neutral on this one. Maybe add a few more pursuit vehicle spawns at PD garages? As far as I know there are only 3 vehicles that spawn's there, adding 2 more (just an example) might be helpful I guess.

Offline abeabe

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2020, 07:56:35 am »
I've already suggested that, https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,5517.0.html

Pursuit spawns should have cooldown, price and level restriction to every type. If you implement all of these, I can't think of a reason not to add this.

5 Stars anyday.
Zack Hemsey enthusiast

Offline Ahsoka_Tano

• Respect: +17/-24
  • A wolf in disguise
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [TFLW]Alice
  • Discord name: WOLF#1193
  • Crew: Task Force Lone Wolf
« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2020, 09:34:52 am »
Our own cars come with a balance whilst pursuit vehicles come fresh new from the factory.

Our own fast cars:
1. When destroyed, there is a fee for repairing it and a cooldown.
2. When damaged, the car spawns damaged not repaired.
3. No Stingers
4. No sirens
5. No Lower visibility (in pursuit vehicles these cars are shown on radar only when a few meters from you)
6. No Bullet-resistant tires (you need to buy it over again when they pop)

Pursuit vehicles:
1. Fully repaired with bullet-resistant tires on spawn.
2. Stingers
3. Sirens
4. Lower Visibility (only visible on radar when very close)

This is the difference.
Nobody can escape their sins, everyone gets punished whether it takes a day or an eternity.
You can change who you are, but you cannot run from yourself.

Offline Lancerb1

• Respect: +33/-11
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Lancerb1
« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2020, 09:11:54 pm »
It does seem that Sasino97 suggestion is very similar to abeabe with a slight difference of only allowing cops to spawn certain pursuit vehicles (Sultan, Buffalo, and other low/mid end sport cars). So both suggestions have been merged to continue this discussion in one thread.

Offline abeabe

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2020, 05:49:41 am »
Our own cars come with a balance whilst pursuit vehicles come fresh new from the factory.

Our own fast cars:
1. When destroyed, there is a fee for repairing it and a cooldown.
2. When damaged, the car spawns damaged not repaired.
3. No Stingers
4. No sirens
5. No Lower visibility (in pursuit vehicles these cars are shown on radar only when a few meters from you)
6. No Bullet-resistant tires (you need to buy it over again when they pop)

Pursuit vehicles:
1. Fully repaired with bullet-resistant tires on spawn.
2. Stingers
3. Sirens
4. Lower Visibility (only visible on radar when very close)

This is the difference.
This is why it should have a cooldown and it should cost more.
Zack Hemsey enthusiast

Offline Sasino97

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2020, 04:44:56 am »
What about putting them in the police menu for sale, so you'd have to pay like $2000 to $5000 each time you want to spawn a pursuit unit?

#FreeCuba

Offline Solid

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +7/-9
  • Dua Lipa <3
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Solid
  • Discord name: Solid#3859
« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2021, 09:43:19 pm »
Well this post seems to be dead, but I'll just make a little nice conclusion.

In the current state of the server:
Cops should honestly have the ability to spawn fuck all since everyone has the top of the top tier cars, so why the f not lol

When the server gets fixed:
Cops should stay the same

Offline Latz

• nab master
  • Respect: +24/-8
  • nu
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Latz
« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2021, 05:08:02 pm »
Well this post seems to be dead, but I'll just make a little nice conclusion.

In the current state of the server:
Cops should honestly have the ability to spawn fuck all since everyone has the top of the top tier cars, so why the f not lol

When the server gets fixed:
Cops should stay the same
You mean when your behavior gets fixed. Which hopelessly may happen.