Community > General

Introduce Yourself

<< < (2/31) > >>

123robot:
Hello! I only just noticed there's lots of stuff happening on this forum so I suppose I'll need to start checking it more often. :P Only fitting that I provide my own introduction then.

It is I, 123robot. I'm from England, I'm 19 years old, and I'm an important Community Manager and Developer person on this forum! ;D Playing Sa-Mp is pretty much a lifetime thing for me, seeing as I first started playing back in 2007. Haven't played constantly all that time, been on and off, but amazingly I do still enjoy playing on occasion even after all these years.

Anyway, I became super duper best buds with Mike through the Movieserver that he mentioned running bloody ages ago, and now I have the good fortune to be here to witness the launch of his awesome new server. I wasn't present throughout the entire development process, but of course I've witnessed much of the incredibly hard work he's put into this server and I can't wait to see more people experience it too!

I hope to be as active as I reasonably can be once the server launches, so hopefully you guys will be seeing me around a lot. Plus, you know, I'm the Community Manager so you'd best be familiar with me! :P Can't wait to get to know everyone once the server launches! It'll be such fun times! :D

codeshadow:
My name is codeshadow. I live in New York City I will be 25 years old on this April 24th. I ran a successful tdm server for 4 years. CnR is my favorite gamemode. Hope to see you guys in game soon.

punklord:
Hey people!
I've always liked playing in CNR servers so when I saw the advert on SA-MP Forums I was interested to joining in. I've been playing in CNR servers since 2011 so I'd like to see how we can make things interesting here. Hoping for a good launch!

DowDaw:
Hello there!

Some of you who already know me from another communities or saw me around maybe. I've started playing SA:MP lately since 2011, played a few bunch of different servers, game-modes, CnR is one of my favorite game mode that I enjoy playing.

Looking forward to meet ya'll in-game ;)

HyperG:
Hi everyone ! :)

My name is Nikola and i come from Serbia.
Im 25 years old truck driver, and im playing samp back from 2008. After my favorite server shutted down (Team NeO cnr) i couldnt find anything fun and inspiring on other places so i tried to learn scripting.. Anyway i couldnt understand that login-register thing and my progress was stuned :(
After a while my friends invited me to League of Legends so i spend a lot of my free time there, doing some pawn thing time to time.. After that i started my Youtube channel and i was making some really good basic samp scripting tutorials.. My job is taking a lot of time so i cant be active a lot on channel but ill make a video about this server for sure, because i have damn good feeling about this server.

Hope ill met you all ingame and i hope ill get some of good feeling as i was getting at my old server back in the day.

See ya all around.

HyperG

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version