Community > General

Introduce Yourself

(1/31) > >>

Uncle Mega:
Hello everyone, this is a thread for people to introduce themselves to the community!
I guess I will start!

Hello everyone, my name is Megatron, real name is Shalev, I'm from Israel, I'm a graphic designer, a beatboxer, rapper, animator (SFM) and a voice actor.
I used to ride on my skateboard to school until I broke my legs doing this, but no worries I'm fine! (Planning to ride again someday, until my legs recover)
I'm playing samp for nine years now, I used to play roleplay servers but I found that it's not interesting anymore.
Most of my life I wasted on my computer and that's why I will serve in the army soon, in a very good combat unit.

Now that's your turn!

Mike:
Hey I guess you beat me to it with this topic!

Hi, I’m Mike, MP2 on the SA-MP forums (name taken..). I’ve been playing SA-MP since 2007 and scripting since 2008. I’ve run a few servers in that time including FRSDM (Freeroam Race Stunt Deathmatch Minigames) and Movieserver.

I started working on MCNR in 2013 and have slowly built it up from scratch on my own. I don’t have as much time to invest into development as I would like but have been passionate about launching the server before it is too late. I plan to add many more things in the weeks and months after launch and am excited to share my work with others.

Mike

GtaFreak:
Hello there

The name is GtaFreak.
I'm from Australia. 23 years of age.
I've been playing sa-mp since 2008 and have minor knowledge when it comes to scripting.
Played on many different DM, Freeroam and CnR servers in the past.
Really looking forward to the release of this server, the trailer and features have got me hooked.
Good luck with everything and i'll be seeing y'all on the 22nd.

Symon:
Hello everyone, i'm Face9000, some of you already know me. I'm from Italy, i'm 25 years old.

I started playing Sa-Mp in 2013 and started scripting that year too. I've run 2 TDM servers (Battlefield War Heroes and COD SaMp), one CNR (Most Wanted CNR - which you can find its gamemode on SaMp forums - which i closed it after 2 weeks for losing interest.)

Well what else to say, i'm very excited to see what will happen here, good luck Mike.

P.S: It's very boring to type everytime:

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Are you a robot or human?:
What does GTA stand for?:
What is 1 + 1?:

For every reply, tbh.  ;D

Mike:
Welcome!

--- Quote from: Face9000 on April 11, 2019, 08:51:49 pm ---P.S: It's very boring to type everytime:

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Are you a robot or human?:
What does GTA stand for?:
What is 1 + 1?:

For every reply, tbh.  ;D

--- End quote ---

That restriction is only for the first couple of posts you make to discourage spam bots.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version