Poll

Does this modification help you?

Yeah. Helped me a lot! ty
1 (25%)
No... It added many lags than before. Help me!
3 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: If MCNR is laggy to you, you can download this mod to reduce lags  (Read 2232 times)

Offline [V]eteran950

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +9/-21
  • ??? I DON'T HAVE THE MONEY SONNY ???
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [V]eteran950
  • Discord name: Ayan Chanda #9370
https://gamemodding.com/en/gta-san-andreas/graphic/50772-gta-v-hud-v0925-next-gen-edition.html

It's GTA V HUD mod.
It has a auto installer so run it, choose directory, do it & done.

Pics are available in the link.

It'll really reduce 'some' lags but, your SA hud will no longer work...
**If its making your game more laggy, then simply delete the effects folder from "GTAVHud_by_DK22Pac"

You'll need an ASI loader I recommend you to download this: https://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=21709

**You can know what the time is by pressing Num *

To remove the lags and to make the map's blur to stay, see this video
« Last Edit: October 18, 2020, 09:07:06 am by [V]eteran950 »
Subscribe my youtube channel "VETERAN 950"

Offline ARSHIA

• Respect: +14/-21
  • I was there when Jesus came down from the cross...
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: ARSHIA
  • Discord name: ARSHIA0133
  • Crew: Ex KoS Gangster
Re: If MCNR is laggy to you, you can download this mod to reduce lags
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2020, 05:47:32 pm »
Thanks so much

Offline [V]eteran950

• Enforcer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2020, 07:34:57 am »
Thanks so much

I loved that it helps you. :)

If you have any questions about this HUD mod, you can ask me. I'll give you the answer as fast as I can and if I know...

Offline RavenGuard69

• Banned
  • Baller
  • Respect: +16/-60
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Bear
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2020, 11:56:41 am »
simply use crashes.asi.

Offline Flyburger

• MOST TOXIC PLAYER 2020
  • Respect: +105/-98
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Flyburger
  • Discord name: Flyburger#9706
  • Crew: KoS always in heart
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2020, 09:20:51 am »
crashes.asi 's creator already updated and fixed the bug you addressed above, please do some research before commenting.

Also will you spend some time on reading? Who said crashes.asi is not allowed? Are you Lee Sin from League of Legends?

Offline Flyburger

• MOST TOXIC PLAYER 2020
  • Respect: +105/-98
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Flyburger
  • Discord name: Flyburger#9706
  • Crew: KoS always in heart
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2020, 09:51:22 am »
crashes.asi = no full map
crashes.asi = isn't totally allowed https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,20.msg11929.html#msg11929
crashes.asi = pause with Esc, not works
crashes.asi = on single-player, you'll face many bugs and glitches
crashes.asi = trashes.isa

You need eye check up.

Don't start quarrel... its just a HUD mod... Also "crashes.asi with the frame limiter option set to OFF are fine."    Frame limiter off are fine. And on?

Bro have you ever pass your English test? I don't know because my home raised monkey passed the test and he understand what m3 says on that one.

Offline [V]eteran950

• Enforcer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2020, 10:00:36 am »
In the votes, I saw two peeps got more lags... Here's the fix: Delete the effects folder  from GTAVHUD folder.

Offline chuppy

• Respect: +27/-42
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: chuppy
  • Discord name: chuppy#1337
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2020, 11:03:08 am »
before you start insulting people and comparing them to monkeys (nice attitude from an admin btw) you may want to re-think what you're about to say..

the bugs are fixed in the latest update, okay, but how do you know which version someone has? bugged ones are still up there free to download and anyone can abuse the shit out of it. Most of you (including admins) don't even know what happens at certain points since no one bothered testing it. I can go on and on and on about this, since i actually did mess around with this thing for a while, but i feel like i'm talking to a wall..i even tried few weeks ago, to some admin (i dont really remember the name but i recall he was quick on insults when i explained to him how frame limiter works cos he had no idea) and all he could say was "crashes is allowed and i havent had any issues with mine".

Actually let's get into the "crashes is allowed" topic you mentioned. It states using crashes.asi is allowed as long as you have frame limiter option set to OFF. What does that mean? Frame limiter stops working the moment you install crashes and set unlocker from 0 to 1. So is this a mispell? Did the OP actually mean that it's allowed as long as unlocker is set to OFF, since in that case it would make sense and people would actually use it for what it's intended for (based on the name) - fixing crashes. Probably not since 90% of community has over 100fps, right?

I've had a chat with m3e6 about this some time ago, and of course he's reasonable guy and said he wouldn't struggle with making a decision if someone actually did get caught using a bugged version (not taking damage for example), since it is indeed their fault for installing the mod.
However, I've also talked to a few admins here, and most of them can't see past "crashes is allowed". Some of them are even recommending it to people which is ridiculous. How will you be able to punish someone if it's you who told him to get it? You either don't know the flaws of this mod (which is a good reason why you shouldn't even talk about it) or you're just stupid.

Bottom line is, you're all publicly talking about using this, which made 90% of players download it. Mike's 130fps kick script to prevent abuse went from that (preventing abuse) to being able to abuse it to a certain point. Of course, no one (from the ones using it) agrees on manipulating fps to get advantage in fights is actually abuse but yeah..

As for the original point of this topic, you dont get more mods to remove lag. You remove the ones you have.

Offline [V]eteran950

• Enforcer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2020, 11:05:30 am »
before you start insulting people and comparing them to monkeys (nice attitude from an admin btw) you may want to re-think what you're about to say..

the bugs are fixed in the latest update, okay, but how do you know which version someone has? bugged ones are still up there free to download and anyone can abuse the shit out of it. Most of you (including admins) don't even know what happens at certain points since no one bothered testing it. I can go on and on and on about this, since i actually did mess around with this thing for a while, but i feel like i'm talking to a wall..i even tried few weeks ago, to some admin (i dont really remember the name but i recall he was quick on insults when i explained to him how frame limiter works cos he had no idea) and all he could say was "crashes is allowed and i havent had any issues with mine".

Actually let's get into the "crashes is allowed" topic you mentioned. It states using crashes.asi is allowed as long as you have frame limiter option set to OFF. What does that mean? Frame limiter stops working the moment you install crashes and set unlocker from 0 to 1. So is this a mispell? Did the OP actually mean that it's allowed as long as unlocker is set to OFF, since in that case it would make sense and people would actually use it for what it's intended for (based on the name) - fixing crashes. Probably not since 90% of community has over 100fps, right?

I've had a chat with m3e6 about this some time ago, and of course he's reasonable guy and said he wouldn't struggle with making a decision if someone actually did get caught using a bugged version (not taking damage for example), since it is indeed their fault for installing the mod.
However, I've also talked to a few admins here, and most of them can't see past "crashes is allowed". Some of them are even recommending it to people which is ridiculous. How will you be able to punish someone if it's you who told him to get it? You either don't know the flaws of this mod (which is a good reason why you shouldn't even talk about it) or you're just stupid.

Bottom line is, you're all publicly talking about using this, which made 90% of players download it. Mike's 130fps kick script to prevent abuse went from that (preventing abuse) to being able to abuse it to a certain point. Of course, no one (from the ones using it) agrees on manipulating fps to get advantage in fights is actually abuse but yeah..

As for the original point of this topic, you dont get more mods to remove lag. You remove the ones you have.

Thanks for saying things from a non-staff's side, bro! Dunno why they're being unprofessional to us...

First sousage and now quarrel with a burger that was eaten by Thanos.

+ As I saw this "Allowed: Sound and texture mods. Disallowed: Everything else." thought its not allowed too.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2020, 11:09:18 am by [V]eteran950 »