Author Topic: Money reset at version 2.0?  (Read 8791 times)

Offline RedX

• cringe
  • Respect: +42/-91
  • gg ez noob
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: RedX
  • Discord name: RedX#0809
Re: Money reset at version 2.0?
« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2021, 05:02:58 pm »
Is it just money or everything like mansions, vehicles,etc?

BTW I support this idea. I don't know what will I do with my money.
Maybe make it more difficult to earn  in the next version, or just make other things more costly.
If we are talking about a reset thing then there should be more payouts for workers too. Or else the whole server will engage themselves in robbing banks and earning and no one will go for public services.

Offline Hank_Montgomery

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +51/-28
  • Bring 2000 vehicle armor health points back again!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Hank_Montgomery
« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2021, 06:31:16 pm »
Well yes you're right somehow but it isn't fair to treat old players who worked their ass off and made a certain amount of money similar to new players ! I am with the idea of resetting money to save the economy but not totally .. Like 75% of the money each player has or maybe a little more  would be enough to make the  economy great again! It is not fair to make an old player grind again to buy his old car again! It will certainly make us lose a huge amount of players! And then we would have saved the economy but lost the players! And of course mike can somehow manage to reduce the money made from achievement and make money grinding a little bit harder! Example fishing : You can easily fish for like an hour and then make around 100k easily! This is just one example from many others!
So as my opinion, if they will reset money totally , i personally am against this idea!
Many other ideas can be found to save the economy , not only totally resetting player's money!

Well, you could donate a share of your 13 mln dollars to me. I will put them in good use.

Offline cynosy

• Respect: +85/-150
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [59]cynosy
  • Discord name: cynosy#1111
  • Crew: Grey Five Nine
« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2021, 11:06:36 pm »
Well yes you're right somehow but it isn't fair to treat old players who worked their ass off and made a certain amount of money similar to new players ! I am with the idea of resetting money to save the economy but not totally .. Like 75% of the money each player has or maybe a little more  would be enough to make the  economy great again! It is not fair to make an old player grind again to buy his old car again! It will certainly make us lose a huge amount of players! And then we would have saved the economy but lost the players! And of course mike can somehow manage to reduce the money made from achievement and make money grinding a little bit harder! Example fishing : You can easily fish for like an hour and then make around 100k easily! This is just one example from many others!
So as my opinion, if they will reset money totally , i personally am against this idea!
Many other ideas can be found to save the economy , not only totally resetting player's money!
This makes no sense. Old players will still have the advantage if they have a lot of money, even if 75% of their money gets taken, cause they will have more money after the reset. A full reset is necessary, there's no doubt.

Offline GtaFreak

• Respect: +38/-6
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: GtaFreak
  • Discord name: GtaFreak#4193
« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2021, 11:42:21 pm »
Full reset +1

Mike needs to balance achievement payouts and all job payouts too.

Offline Anthony

• Respect: +6/-10
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: anthony
  • Discord name: anthonyI
  • Crew: no crew
« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2021, 09:42:23 pm »
@cynosy They are supposed to have advantage as they worked their ass to make that money! But by reducing a huge percentage of their money and mike making earning money harder and etc , we will fix the economy and won't lose players.

Offline renzy

• Respect: +22/-82
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 19, 2021, 10:00:27 pm »
support money reset +1

but score shouldn't be reset bruh it will hurt -1 for other resets

Offline Dracula

• Respect: +9/-5
  • inactiveBetaTester.
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dracula.
  • Discord name: Dracula.#1584
  • Crew: Not in Crew.
« Reply #46 on: March 20, 2021, 02:50:45 am »
RiP mony -1

Offline Krzychu

• Respect: +26/-24
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Krzychu
« Reply #47 on: April 27, 2021, 06:47:46 pm »
it may be best to do so was one house (or two) for one man?