Author Topic: Didn't think... But, the time's come.  (Read 1616 times)

Offline Xx.JuggerNaut.xX

• Busta
  • Respect: +1/-1
  • Cry :)
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Xx.JuggerNaut.xX
  • Discord name: N/A
  • Crew: N/A
Didn't think... But, the time's come.
« on: September 30, 2020, 08:13:12 pm »
Well... had a good/worst year with y'all peeps. But, time always comes for everyone...

In this video, I'm Michael and y'all are Franklin...

The best ever CnR server that I've never found before. Mike's Cops and Robbers

I've got many best memories with this server. I joined this server on December 2019. And my true registered date is 15/12/2019...

y'all maybe thinking how is this possible... Well... Telling after sometime.

Some of the staffs/members' description from me:

@Mike : Bro, you've made an awesome server bro! Loved it too much. From the intro to my ban... Loved it. But, many things are copied from another server after I joined ... server. I didn't believe it that it's copied too much from the server... Anyways... for the updates, this server is never going down.

@trina & @Xx_Clara_Bunny_xX : Huh... the best sisters that I got never before. They helped me a lots of times... I just want to say thank you for everything. When I came in the server, only n only they helped me a lot.

@Flyburger , @UnforgiveN , @Frost. , @Boris , @sousage , @Grove_CJ12 , @Venom. , @MaddDogg , @GiGi & @EVERYONE who is known to me: Love y'all than my life bros. Only for my friends, I can do anything if they want me to do. If they really want money in-game, I can give all of my money. Love y'all my friends...

Flyburger, was my friend. And I think he is. Maybe he don't likes me... but, I do.

Unforgiven, ooooff my friend, when you said that you'll leave MCNR. I just cried out lol. Thought that I can't talk with you anymore. Then lol thing happened, you came back. Love you so much bro...

Frost & Boris, lol you two always do /fu boris and /fu Frost xDD   You two are very nice friends. In my area where I live, no one is my friend as everyone addicted with some types of things that are for adults like smoking......  anyways, don't quarrel with each other :D bye...

sousage, I dunno why you're my enemy. You were my good friend. But, in Patchy's account, you robbed me when I was medic and then you killed me a lots of times... You WERE my FRIEND...

Grove_CJ12, thanks for helping me a lot in the JuggerNaut's account... Love you also bro.

GiGi, ooofff bro, anytime I didn't talk with you like that day. You're really superb bro. Truly love y'all than my ducked up life.

But, the time comes. So, I'm gonna leave it fully. I need to remove y'all friends that are from MCNR. I really don't want to do but, I need to do this really bad thing. Thought that I'll donate in here but as I'm a 16 years old kiddo, I can't give it by myself. +This server's staffs [by a lots of things]betrayed me totally. Ain't gonna donate in here.

Okay, now... My full story in MCNR in short: Came in the server in December 2019. After seeing its intro, it made me to think that it's one of the best servers that SA-MP has. My first thing that I said, "WOOOOOOOWWWW!!!!!!! OMG THIS SERVER IS REALLY COOL!!!"...

After some months, I downloaded a cheat menu for the single-player to destroy the whole San Andreas. Some days later, I didn't know how to cheat with that. But, opened the cheat menu & then I was surprised that cheat menu worked on SA-MP. As I didn't know what would happen after cheating, I brought a jetpack and BOOM. Got banned... I also did a appeal which has "SOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY" type words and then Venom rejected it and ban stays...

After a month as I got a new IP [On those days I also didn't know what's IP, VPN, etc.] & just did a format of my laptop, I came in the server with the name of Bot950 aka [V]eteran950. All were fine. Before the day, that I got banned from it, I had a high ping. So, I spawned inside of a house type thing's inside the walls. And I couldn't go outside. So, I used airbreak to go nowhere. + I had a unknown skin. So, thought that I won't get banned. But, however Venom saw me using airbreak [I had a black screen]and again BOING "All we had to do, was just follow the damn train CJ!"............... Stopping it here. As it's a short one, I didn't write many things.

Here I'm revealing myself:

I AM [P]atchyDaBUSTA

I AM Xx.JuggerNaut.xX

I AM Jester.

I AM =[C]orrupted=CJ

I AM [A]ggressive9370

I AM idk_who_am_i

I AM Bot950 aka [V]eteran950

I AM Ayan123456789

And some more are available but forgot the names...

Now I know what y'all are thinking... I didn't want to be banned. So, evaded my bans...

You can now ban me permanently. I'd love to be banned permanently.

I love this server but dunno why it's a FUCKING FUCKED UP SERVER. FUCK IT, FUCK IT & FUCK IT UNTIL IT REACHES 1000 PLAYERS.
I love this server but NO FUCK THIS SERVER!!!! I ALSO DON'T WANT TO SAY THESE BUT IT'S TOTALLY SHIT!!!!!!!!

Had a great time with this best server but FUCK IT!!!!!!

Now, all y'all are needed to do is just ban me permanently, MCNR!

Bye... wishing for y'all to stay safe during these ducked up days/months... Love y'all.

Mike, make this server better to best CnR server in SA-MP. It can. It'll be a very popular server.

Now, ban me permanently in-game all accounts and here also. Love y'all.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2020, 08:15:27 pm by Xx.JuggerNaut.xX »

Offline Flyburger

• MOST TOXIC PLAYER 2020
  • Respect: +105/-98
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Flyburger
  • Discord name: Flyburger#9706
  • Crew: KoS always in heart
Re: Didn't think... But, the time's come.
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2020, 08:21:37 pm »
ok bye

Offline UnforgiveN

• Respect: +49/-14
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: UnforgiveN
  • Crew: 36 Boys
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2020, 08:22:06 pm »
Good luck pal . I wish one day somethings in your life become more important than a game
logo" border="0

Offline typtics

• Respect: +63/-128
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2020, 08:23:23 pm »
adios

Offline GiGi

• Respect: +15/-2
  • DaBest
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: GiGi
  • Discord name: GiGi#0341
  • Crew: Co. Owner of Ex [RA]
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2020, 08:33:54 pm »
Good luck bro, now focus on your life and on friends, you can be someone if you work hard in this LIFE...
Love ya, remember this: "Real Life is more important than a game, in a game you will always be hidden from others and you will remain a baby. But in real life, you will have to face things head on and you will become a man".

Make your choice
« Last Edit: September 30, 2020, 08:36:49 pm by GiGi »

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-69
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2020, 08:40:54 pm »
I think you should seek help.
View trailers here.

Offline sousage

• Blatant Aimbot
  • Respect: +197/-34
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: sousage
  • Discord name: gr8🔫#1278
  • Crew: 77
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2020, 10:08:41 pm »

AND
fell from heaven to establish his own kingdom.
[GUIDE] Installing Mod with Modloader| [SHR] sampgui n mouse pointer
6.1760°S 106.8228°E

GitHub pls

Offline typtics

• Respect: +63/-128
    • View Profile

trina

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2020, 11:05:10 pm »
Hi, Patchy. I am going to give you some advice you can take for the future. If you find a Server you enjoy playing I would avoid breaking rules and installing cheats on it. Even if you didn't believe the cheats would work, don't install cheats. For example: If I found a Server I enjoyed playing I would do everything in my power to make sure I don't get banned and follow the rules.

But, you have been here for a while and should know what happens if you don't follow them. You decided to break the rules and add cheats and you also ban evaded which just made everything worse. So, therefore I don't appreciate you insulting the Server and belittling my Staff for doing their job properly. You should of played by the rules.

Anyway, I wish you luck on the next Server you come across. Please, learn from your mistakes here so you don't repeat them on the next one. Enjoy real life and don't stress over an online game.