Author Topic: Stop letting people kill most wanteds  (Read 7635 times)

Rated 23 times

Offline UnforgiveN

• Respect: +49/-14
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: UnforgiveN
  • Crew: 36 Boys
Stop letting people kill most wanteds
« on: September 20, 2020, 10:02:26 pm »
« Last Rated on: January 22, 2021, 07:52:58 pm »
 We should get rid of this vigilante thing as soon as possible It just makes new players quit and ruin non fighting guy's gameplay and makes server lose players .
 Imagine youre a newbie and robbing stores with your 9mm just to make some money . U like robbing system as it has some part of roleplay things in it . Then double sawnoff 120k scored admin guy comes and kills u and makes u get jailed . What would you do ?
 Believe me , if you dont remove this , it will reduce server player count in a long term .
« Last Edit: October 03, 2020, 10:29:59 pm by UnforgiveN »
logo" border="0

Offline Achilles_

• Respect: +30/-37
  • Legend
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Achilles_
  • Discord name: Achilles_#8382
  • Crew: Solo
Re: Stop letting people kill most wanteds
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2020, 10:07:04 pm »
Then doublesawnoff 120k scored admin guy comes and kills u even before u see him and makes u get jailed
Does it has to be an admin? Cause I'm kinda gentle.

Offline Reonz

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +63/-59
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [36]reonz
  • Discord name: reonz#4250
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2020, 10:12:20 pm »
+100000

Yeah, Its bullshit. they cant rob bank, cant rob stores etc.

Everyone says"Its not a dm server Its not a dm server" so if its not a dm server why players killing most wanteds? why is newbies cant take bag in bank?
« Last Edit: September 21, 2020, 01:46:58 am by Reonz »

36Boys

The 36 Boys were a gang of primarily Turkish immigrants from Berlin-Kreuzberg. The gang was active from the late 1980s until the mid-1990s. Besides Turkish, other nationalities were also represented in the large gang.

Offline JacobS

• Respect: +13/-4
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: JacobS
  • Discord name: JacobS#7461
  • Crew: None
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2020, 10:15:01 pm »
They camping in hospital and killing most wanteds to they spawn at the jail and rage quit...some new players can't even close to bank

Offline typtics

• Respect: +63/-128
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2020, 10:40:36 pm »
Newbies can't even rob stores and bank +1

Offline Dudesdog

• Smoke Weed Everyday
  • Respect: +129/-12
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dudesdog
  • Discord name: Dudesdog#6216
  • Crew: 77 - Continental Crew
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2020, 11:56:15 pm »
why is newbies cant take bag in bank?

I can assure you I generally try to make sure at least 1-2 new players (ones that don't have high score) get bags.. I've killed others to protect them. We were all new at one point, pay it forward.

Offline Domingo

• Respect: +100/-79
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Domingo
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2020, 12:12:28 am »
It's really unnecessarily pointing fingers at one person since most of the players do this, but whatever.

Back to the topic, am 100% supporting this since it doesn't make sence that we have restrictions about killing unarmed/armed players as a police officer, as well as the revenge system. I would rather add that cops can kill MW no matter the situation, but civilians aren't allowed to kill each other without any valid reason.

Wanted to suggest this a long time ago.

+1

Offline UnforgiveN

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2020, 12:26:00 am »
No pointing fingers tho . It was just an example
logo" border="0

Offline BorisminMilk

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +21/-8
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2020, 01:16:53 am »
+1 saw some people killed a newbie and rage quit

Offline chuppy

• Respect: +27/-41
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: chuppy
  • Discord name: chuppy#1337
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2020, 02:13:10 am »
It made no sense back when i started playing, but I got used to it, just like everyone else. I don't think it's a good idea to be changing things so often. It's not reaĺly a big deal either imo, since not a lot of people are doing it. Sure you can kill someone, but people usually have better things to do. There's always more cops hunting mw players than there are "vigilantes" and as long as it stays that way I don't think we really need any changes.

Does this feature push server further away from the CnR gameplay and closer to the DM one? Maybe, but more killing means more criminals to chase and that's a good thing, right? As long as it's not excessive of course, but this thing really ain't from what I see.

I honestly doubt this "pushes players away" any more than getting DMed without even having a wanted level, which is also a pretty common thing here.

Offline Slegde_Hammer

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: SlegdeHammer
  • Discord name: SlegdeHammerSleg#8321
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2020, 03:22:13 am »
Finally someone raise a voice against that topic, i also face this problem when i was new everyone came and killed me like I'm his slave
+1

Offline ARSHIA

• Respect: +14/-21
  • I was there when Jesus came down from the cross...
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: ARSHIA
  • Discord name: ARSHIA0133
  • Crew: Ex KoS Gangster
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2020, 06:13:51 am »
+1
I wanted to make this suggestion too ;)
+1

Offline parisisnthuman

• Baller
  • Respect: +16/-57
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Loli
  • Crew: Kensho
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2020, 06:39:59 am »
kinda would say "says the guy who kills newbies the most" and also doing that would reduce fights to almost zero and take the fun out of it because most of the time there are no cops around to stop the newbie reds so they just easily raid the bank all they want. in a long term that would make them bored of robbing bank and making money all the time so they would leave either way.
[T]ransgenders apply here!

Offline UnforgiveN

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2020, 10:32:53 am »
kinda would say "says the guy who kills newbies the most" and also doing that would reduce fights to almost zero and take the fun out of it because most of the time there are no cops around to stop the newbie reds so they just easily raid the bank all they want. in a long term that would make them bored of robbing bank and making money all the time so they would leave either way.

Who kills newbies the most ? I never killed someone for no reason (mostly). You can ask my previous and current team members .
logo" border="0

Offline Parzival

• Respect: +79/-101
    • View Profile
  • Crew: Crew
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2020, 02:00:03 pm »
-1. there's other things to do apart from just robbing and not get the most wanted, that's what I did in my early days.
xo

Offline Dudesdog

• Smoke Weed Everyday
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2020, 04:26:28 pm »
-1. there's other things to do apart from just robbing and not get the most wanted, that's what I did in my early days.

To elaborate for any new players:

Fishing, Mailman, Pizza Mission, Trucking are great ways to get score and decent money early.

Offline UnforgiveN

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2020, 04:44:27 pm »
This suggestion is not about robberies or jobs . Its about being allowed to kill most wanteds .

logo" border="0

Offline Achilles_

• Respect: +30/-37
  • Legend
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Achilles_
  • Discord name: Achilles_#8382
  • Crew: Solo
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2020, 05:52:29 pm »
This suggestion is not about robberies or jobs . Its about being allowed to kill most wanteds .

the server was finebwith this rule, it should stay like that.

Offline sousage

• Blatant Aimbot
  • Respect: +197/-34
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: sousage
  • Discord name: gr8🔫#1278
  • Crew: 77
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2020, 05:58:22 pm »
It all depends on the mind of the person, whether he just wants to keep killing new players (he is most wanted), or not. It looks like will be a strange system, when the new player becomes most wanted and we as Innocent players have no reason to kill him cause he's new comer. neutral
fell from heaven to establish his own kingdom.
[GUIDE] Installing Mod with Modloader| [SHR] sampgui n mouse pointer
6.1760°S 106.8228°E

GitHub pls

Offline UnforgiveN

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2020, 06:13:08 pm »
Leave your crews and make a new account . Then make ur decision again
logo" border="0

Offline Domingo

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2020, 06:34:43 pm »

I don't really understand why is everybody concentrating on newcomers, since this is an issue that can bother everybody else in the server, not just them. Today I was killed (as a MW) because I was robbing the ammunation, lol what a reason. It is a cops and ROBBERS server. Why should I, or anyone else, get killed for doing something what the server is actually about.

This is also double standards towards public services, since cops aren't allowed to kill a MW if he's unarmed, but you as a MW are allowed to kill without any valid reasons, that's the definition of DM.

But as chuppy said, we really got used to that system, and I think it would be radically to change this rule that you aren't allowed to kill MW without any valid reasons. There was a problem when the c-bug rule was introduced (actually more stricter), since most of the reports were connected with that rule-break. I would rather change this current rule:

- Most wanted suspects (Red) can be killed by everyone (Cops & Medics are not included) - Cops don't forget the "unarmed" rule!

TO:

- Most wanted suspects (Red) can be killed ONLY by MOST WANTED SUSPECTS / COPS* (Cops & Medics are not included) - Cops don't forget the "unarmed" rule!

* Text in kurziv can be ignored if you don't like. Bolded is important.

This rule change wouldn't radically change the current dynamic of the server, but still will reduce killing most-wanteds suspects. Every rule change should go step by step, like this one.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2020, 06:47:04 pm by Domingo »

Offline Dudesdog

• Smoke Weed Everyday
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2020, 01:25:22 am »
Sorry Domingo.. I disagree.. If only MW can kill MW.. there will be a powerhouse of people just trying to stay orange. Low level players are going to die regardless, the simple fact that most people forget is not only new players die when red.. If one robs me and takes more than $1... dead. Would we not be able to kill someone who robs us anymore? Sorry.. I disagree.

Offline Parzival

• Respect: +79/-101
    • View Profile
  • Crew: Crew
« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2020, 02:11:29 am »

What do you mean, mate. I just said you can farm your way up to level 100 without being most wanted every time, and earn hell lotta decent cash with other jobs/missions, you still dare me to re create an account? XD
xo

Offline GtaFreak

• Respect: +38/-6
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: GtaFreak
  • Discord name: GtaFreak#4193
« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2020, 05:45:27 am »

it's been like this for a while, and I fail to see the problem with this, if new players who get MW from doing robberies, attacking cops, attacking others, etc. gain MW from their crimes, they should read /rules and /dm. If they /q it's their own decision.

You still make money from your robberies, if someone kills you while you are MW and you respawn, you don't lose much money, and if you end up in jail, you can wait out the bail til $1000.

Best thing to do would be to force /rules and /dm to be read by a new player each time they pick up or buy a weapon for their first few levels, so they can understand that being MW makes you an enemy of the state and a target for everyone.

The confusion is there because new players are failing to read the /rules and /dm, and like Parz said, there is legal ways to make money if they don't like getting pwned by others.

If you were to come out with a better suggestion as to why we should remove vigilante kills, other than "makes new players leave server" then I might actually agree with the idea, but if that is the only reason, then it's a no from me. Because their is other ways to help ease new players into the server aside from remove vigilante kills, which has been around for a long time.

And another negative by removing this is that the excess amount of RDM complaints that we would receive from the playerbase would be insane, would either be from players who don't know the rules, false reports or kills that will fall under "i was protecting my friend".

We allow vigilante kills so crims don't live a long and luxurious life of all gain and no pain.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2020, 05:55:46 am by MaddDogg »

Offline Domingo

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2020, 10:29:10 am »
Sorry Domingo.. I disagree.. If only MW can kill MW.. there will be a powerhouse of people just trying to stay orange. Low level players are going to die regardless, the simple fact that most people forget is not only new players die when red.. If one robs me and takes more than $1... dead. Would we not be able to kill someone who robs us anymore? Sorry.. I disagree.
You got it wrong, that is for killing without any reasons. Of course you can kill everyone for a valid reason.

Offline Grove_CJ12

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +2/-1
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Grove_CJ12
« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2020, 10:39:38 am »
It's really unnecessarily pointing fingers at one person since most of the players do this, but whatever.

Back to the topic, am 100% supporting this since it doesn't make sence that we have restrictions about killing unarmed/armed players as a police officer, as well as the revenge system. I would rather add that cops can kill MW no matter the situation, but civilians aren't allowed to kill each other without any valid reason.

Wanted to suggest this a long time ago.

+1
Imagine 4 cops chasing and killed a MW guy.

Offline UnforgiveN

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2020, 02:27:54 pm »
Seen lots of players quit server for just this reason but never seen someone playing for vigilante mission . Thats all i want to say . Peace
logo" border="0

Offline Hank_Montgomery

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +51/-28
  • Bring 2000 vehicle armor health points back again!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Hank_Montgomery
« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2020, 08:02:43 am »

be careful with your accusations

Offline Hank_Montgomery

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +51/-28
  • Bring 2000 vehicle armor health points back again!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Hank_Montgomery
« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2020, 10:07:48 am »
Well, idk. I don't usually kill MWs just because they are MWs, but I've seen others attack me because I'm a MW most of the time, so, as far as this is a philosophical topic (whether we should stop letting people kill MWs or not), I'm going to leave subjective 5 stars to this suggestion just because I don't want to be attacked by random MWs. This was reason 1.

The second reason is a bit vague, I just wanna say that this thing is bugged. I mean sometimes when you kill a MW, he doesn't go to prison, but spawns at hospital. LOL. What's the point of it?

Offline parisisnthuman

• Baller
  • Respect: +16/-57
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Loli
  • Crew: Kensho
« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2020, 10:24:37 am »
"I'm going to leave subjective 5 stars to this suggestion just because I don't want to be attacked by random MWs."
not everything is good and heavenly , if you did some crimes and your name is red you should watch for some money thirsty people to kill you. thats the logic of it.
[T]ransgenders apply here!

Offline legend

• legend himself
  • Original Gangster
  • Respect: +145/-185
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: saz.1337
  • Discord name: MLGERROR#8473
  • Crew: 1337WESTMOB
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2020, 10:44:42 am »
I agree with this topic.
I stopped killing MW long time ago. It totally makes new people rage quit, and never return. I've seen it from my side, with a guy.
That thing makes the server DM server, and thats not good for the server, there should be other ways to attack people.
I'm seriously hoping, people one day will start playing CnR, how its supposed to be.
Atleast if its not going to be removed, people should be thinking themselves, every new MW player they kill, that could cost a -1 regular player on the server.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2020, 10:47:03 am by saz »

Offline Flyburger

• MOST TOXIC PLAYER 2020
  • Respect: +105/-98
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Flyburger
  • Discord name: Flyburger#9706
  • Crew: KoS always in heart
« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2020, 10:53:06 am »
The current system :- Killing most wanted for vigilante that grants you bonus money and "fun"
Pros :
  • Vigilante directs helped cops so that they wouldn't overwhelmed by many most wanted.
  • Some peoples grant fun from it and heat up the gameplay
  • Makes the server more active and interactive

Cons :
  • People gets frustrated when being killed
  • More towards to a DM server playstyle
  • New players or some players will get frustrated and leave the server

The system you're suggesting :- Cancel the Vigilante feature to protect new players
Pros :
  • The gameplay will be peaceful until cops came (no fights)
  • New players won't be so easily rage quit from the server after being killed
  • Makes the server more towards roleplay side

Cons :
  • Cops will be overwhelmed by the amount of criminals during peak time
  • Old players will slowly losing their passionate on this server and start leaving (Some peoples like me just enjoy the moment when you fighting someone)
  • In first place, players will tend to forget this rules has changed, nor staff team. The staff team will constantly spammed by reports because how often old players forgot about this (For example: cbug rules). Moreover, this will reduce one more feature from the server.

I'm not fully against this but I'm not agree with it neither. You can say that this might improve the gameplay for newbies, but in other side, old players will definitely be affected heavily. For me, I used to get killed by everyone when I was new to the server and I barely fight. But when I get used to it, I love it and it attracted me, it gives me another purpose to play in the server other than robbing bank 24/7.

Still, it's dependable on the person who's trying to do vigilante, you can't restrict peoples that want to kill newbies. But you could give a protection service to newbies when you see they need your help. Sometimes I tend to play with newbies to protect them, have fun with them so that they will be interested and kept on playing. Depending on my mood, sometimes I don't kill newbies either, just because I knew they will be frustrated and leave the server as they don't know what else they can do except just keep getting killed. I suppose the current mechanism should stay and encourage peoples to play with newbies/protect them, not forcing them by removing one of the best mechanism from the server, because the old players will eventually leave as well due to the changes.

I hope this short paragraph awakes people that addicted in killing, hungry for kills or killing newbies for fun. We were all once new in this server and it happened to all of us, so I hope that y'all can think from their side(newbie's) and proceed to your next action, whether you want to kill them or not. I've made couple of friends during early of the days that helps me and protect me from hungry DMer such as @Parzival and @friedrice ,accompany with me during all kind of situation. And not to mention the players I've helped, and now they still playing in the server actively because they got inspired by me and passionate into the server.

Anyway, what I want to say is, you can't force this on everyone, peoples will eventually leave. But, you can think of a way to decrease things like this in another way, such as approaching newbies and guide them on how to play, what to do and what they can do. Help them throughout the early times and they might get inspired and interested into MCNR. Even if you don't like to approach newbies, you just want to kill them for fun. Please do consider that if we didn't get raped during early of the days when we were new in MCNR and someone guiding you throughout the days and you slowly adapted to the server, think about it, it'd be more fun than getting killed 24/7 on sight.

Thanks for reading my long ass paragraph and yeah, I hope this mechanism stay and there will be another option to solve this out.

Offline Rockstarboi

• Baller
  • Respect: +63/-52
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2020, 11:39:26 am »
if this suggestion got approved then remove cop hunt rule

Offline Reonz

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +63/-59
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [36]reonz
  • Discord name: reonz#4250
« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2020, 11:42:29 am »
This not dm server kiddos I saw a lot of newbie leaving the game. They re insulting the servers/players before the quit. They are right.

When i was newbie i was in bank and "Eldy" attacked me for nothing then his friends/teams like 7 ppl attacked me. For nothing. (I didint even have bag).

36Boys

The 36 Boys were a gang of primarily Turkish immigrants from Berlin-Kreuzberg. The gang was active from the late 1980s until the mid-1990s. Besides Turkish, other nationalities were also represented in the large gang.

Offline Roro

• Banned
  • Respect: +5/-9
  • Realest mf breathin.
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Roro
  • Discord name: Roro#3177
« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2020, 01:00:55 pm »
True, as long as the MW didn't try robbing/assaulting the other player, that kind of DM shouldn't be allowed.

Offline Chimp

• Respect: +10/-0
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Chimp
« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2020, 11:56:10 pm »
Changed my mind +1
« Last Edit: September 26, 2020, 12:53:53 am by MedicalDr »

[P]atchy[MAIN]

« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2020, 03:50:29 pm »
Making a mission, like the single-player's cop mission [dunno what was the name] can solve it.

Only newbies, who are below 25 level(& are most wanted), will get notified but without his name.

Offline Sasino97

• Respect: +44/-6
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [B]Sasino
  • Discord name: Sasino#7205
  • Crew: BloodZ & SASP
« Reply #37 on: September 27, 2020, 04:57:15 am »
I disagree with the suggestion; actually I suggest increasing the $1000 bonus to $2500!
Killing is an important part of GTA, reducing DM too much will make it boring, and repetitive;
the Most Wanted vigilante bonus is one of those things that distinguishes this server from other CnR servers!

I suggest instead, that if you are killed as a wanted/most wanted suspect, cops are not close enough, and you were not killed by a cop,
then you automatically don't go to jail (instead now you can still go to jail if you are unlucky), you will just respawn, and if you were
Most Wanted, then your wanted level will decrease, to avoid spawn-killing of Most Wanted suspects.

#FreeCuba

Offline Solid

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +7/-9
  • Dua Lipa <3
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Solid
  • Discord name: Solid#3859
« Reply #38 on: September 28, 2020, 04:30:30 pm »
I actually have to go with Unforgiven on this one.
I just think it's quite a pointless thing, in my eyes, it just promotes fighting between crims for no reason other than to kill someone, there's no use for it.

Offline RedZ

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +8/-23
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: RedZ.
  • Discord name: ataraxia#0345
« Reply #39 on: October 22, 2020, 10:58:35 pm »
the 1st in this work its achilies and sledghammer +1

Offline SausageParty

• Busta
  • Respect: +37/-15
  • I will not miss you
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2020, 11:19:34 pm »
I support this idea. It just supports even more DM/RDM on server and it sucks for newbies.

+1
Tschüss ihr kacklappen

Offline abeabe

• Respect: +29/-30
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: abeabe
  • Discord name: abeabe#1234
« Reply #41 on: November 18, 2020, 04:52:47 am »
It's toxic, it really is but it's only the childish players that try to hunt the new most wanteds.

I can only speak for myself but I've only seen this occur ( From respectable players ) when they ( The new players ) do stupid stuff. ( Ram, steal cars )

Money bags are luxury for new players and they should understand it like I did.

This also happens on the other side, criminals try to bait new cops into chasing them so they can kill them time after time, It all comes down to players. ( Players who wanna abuse newbies will always find a way )

P.S : I was a great fisherman

+0 -0

« Last Edit: November 20, 2020, 05:25:47 am by abeabe »
Zack Hemsey enthusiast

Offline PARTH

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +24/-30
  • Mmmmm
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: PARTH
  • Discord name: PARTH#9073
« Reply #42 on: November 20, 2020, 02:54:44 am »
+1 I was also thinking the same from a long time

Offline chuppy

• Respect: +27/-41
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: chuppy
  • Discord name: chuppy#1337
« Reply #43 on: November 20, 2020, 12:26:00 pm »
considering this is still opened i may as well drop an updated comment

the real issue with this is that sometimes the person doesn't get arrested..meaning you just killed them and they're still mw and you (or someone else) can kill them yet again. You also know where they'll spawn, so you can just stay near the hospital and get some easy pickoffs.

So the point is..if we can't put them in jail why is this even a thing?

Offline Ahsoka_Tano

• Respect: +17/-24
  • A wolf in disguise
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [TFLW]Alice
  • Discord name: WOLF#1193
  • Crew: Task Force Lone Wolf
« Reply #44 on: November 20, 2020, 07:36:33 pm »
This brings up memories.  :)
(robbing a shop and getting my head blasted off by a sawnoff/rifle for no reason.

People should atleast give some chance to those that are totally new to the server ocasionally samp itself.
Nobody can escape their sins, everyone gets punished whether it takes a day or an eternity.
You can change who you are, but you cannot run from yourself.

[P]atchy[MAIN]

« Reply #45 on: January 18, 2021, 04:48:58 pm »

I'm also facing these nowadays after I reset my account... A truly & huge +1 from me. Even I faced RDMs too. Today also two RDMs happened to me.

And for this one, I lost some of my friends...
« Last Edit: January 18, 2021, 05:18:41 pm by [P]atchy »

Offline RedX

• cringe
  • Respect: +42/-91
  • gg ez noob
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: RedX
  • Discord name: RedX#0809
« Reply #46 on: January 18, 2021, 05:57:26 pm »
+1
killing MWs is such a non sense. and what you get for it? $1000.
No one will stop you from killing a player with a money bag, but attacking MWs will just give you +1kill for "population control" acheivement and some nice words from the victims  ;)

do you really think killing is necessary for having fun? i don't think so. Racing, stunts, skydiving, f**king a prositute and much more similar things makes the game more fun. and if you want money, /rob Mike ( +1 million XD)

what should be done if city is full of criminals? become a cop and kill them if you are so worried about the city. that will be legit.

what's the point of CnR if you can kill anyone working hard and making money(crime is not ez) who really does not even care about you.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2021, 06:01:14 pm by MysteriX_ »

Offline renzy

• Respect: +22/-82
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 18, 2021, 06:26:36 pm »
-1 whats the point then just rob bank go hideout that's all ?

Offline Jarppa

• Busta
  • Respect: +1/-4
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Jarppa
« Reply #48 on: January 19, 2021, 01:56:42 am »
What point is dm players on cnr server?

Offline RedX

• cringe
  • Respect: +42/-91
  • gg ez noob
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: RedX
  • Discord name: RedX#0809
« Reply #49 on: January 21, 2021, 04:03:33 am »
-1 whats the point then just rob bank go hideout that's all ?
You can still kill people if they have MB and you don't have. And cops are always their to ruin you, so..... it won't be that easy.
And killing people unnecessarily (Even if they have done no harm to you) is more of RDM and I don't think that would be good for a Cnr server