Author Topic: El_Grando_Smokio RDM  (Read 1555 times)

Offline Augustus_Autumn

• Busta
  • Respect: +1/-0
  • Straight outta Compton
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Legate_Lanius
El_Grando_Smokio RDM
« on: September 20, 2020, 03:26:21 pm »
Your in-game name Augustus_Autumn
Their in-game name El_Grando_Smokio
Details So I was cruising around with my pal Ashen and he shot Smokio (after Smokio robbed him) and in revenge, Smokio comes and kills me for no reason, even if I didn't take part in the attack or do anything to harm him, I was standing there and didn't shoot a single bullet (as you can see in my crimes), so after all that, he comes after me and kills me, even when I warned him I didn't do anything.
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)

Offline Dudesdog

• Smoke Weed Everyday
  • Respect: +129/-12
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dudesdog
  • Discord name: Dudesdog#6216
  • Crew: 77 - Continental Crew
Re: El_Grando_Smokio RDM
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2020, 03:40:40 pm »
Next time please show your crimes for the entire hour. You showed the last 29 minutes. Because of that unfortunately there's nothing we can do on this report, as you could've done something in the other 30 minutes that we cannot see. Please show your entire crimes next time so that we can properly view the entire report.

Offline Augustus_Autumn

• Busta
  • Straight outta Compton
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2020, 03:41:50 pm »
All the event was in less than 30 minutes as Ashen himself could tell you or even Smokio

Offline El_Grando_Smokio

• Busta
  • Respect: +4/-1
  • Bastard
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: El_Grando_Smokio
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2020, 03:55:16 pm »
First of all. U attacked me with ur noob friend to take my bag. When I was trying to revenge ur noob friend /q to avoid death 2 times. U were with him so it seems logical that u are dying with him. I killed u 1 time to make a revenge. The second time, u were mw. I also killed u, and ur friend did the same, /q to avoid. If u want to play like that Im gonna watch out u and ur friend, cause it wasnt the first time when we fight and u avoiding death that way.

Offline Parzival

• Respect: +79/-101
    • View Profile
  • Crew: Crew
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2020, 03:57:27 pm »
First of all. U attacked me with ur noob friend to take my bag. When I was trying to revenge ur noob friend /q to avoid death 2 times. U were with him so it seems logical that u are dying with him. I killed u 1 time to make a revenge. The second time, u were mw. I also killed u, and ur friend did the same, /q to avoid. If u want to play like that Im gonna watch out u and ur friend, cause it wasnt the first time when we fight and u avoiding death that way.
Were they together in a vehicle, chasing you to get that bag?
xo

Offline Augustus_Autumn

• Busta
  • Straight outta Compton
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2020, 03:58:28 pm »
And what proof do you have I did anything in our first encounter? I asked you the same thing in game and you never told me, being with someone does not mean I will also take part in their fights, under your logic, I could "revenge kill" anyone that was even close to you, if you did something to me

I was literally just standing aside Ashen, while he tried to kill you for your attempt of roberry you did against him in a ammunation, there is no reason for me to take part in that.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2020, 04:01:12 pm by Augustus_Autumn »

Offline El_Grando_Smokio

• Busta
  • Respect: +4/-1
  • Bastard
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: El_Grando_Smokio
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2020, 04:04:16 pm »
weapon threat means even pointing gun at someone, and admin cant check it what it was. I talked with staff about that. I have been warned for that. Dont say that u didnt aim at me.

Offline Parzival

• Respect: +79/-101
    • View Profile
  • Crew: Crew
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2020, 04:10:18 pm »
hol' up right here. Augustus, Grando is right. You pulled out a weapon at ocean flats ammunation. Even shot it, thats what the crimes say. Let me recreate the scenario. Ashen might be going for the kill, or even succeeding to kill grando, while you might be looking for a spot to kill grando, as they were surely running around in the ammunation, and you did not want to shoot your teammate, which is Ashen. Keeping that in mind, you shot some bullets as an attempt to hurt grando, but he died. He was fully authorised to claim his revenge from both of you, therefore this complaint is considered as invalid.

Any further replies in this topic will result in the face of a forum warning.
xo

Offline Achilles_

• Respect: +30/-37
  • Legend
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Achilles_
  • Discord name: Achilles_#8382
  • Crew: Solo
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2020, 04:58:08 pm »
I will confirm Parzival's statement, this complaint is invalid.

This will be locked, and it's resolved. Thanks!