Author Topic: Using Chatroom english while using non english language  (Read 1295 times)

Offline Denvar

• Respect: +0/-3
  • Robber
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Denver
  • Discord name: Denver#2399
Using Chatroom english while using non english language
« on: September 16, 2020, 12:42:34 am »
Your in-game name: Denver
Their in-game name      [36]reonz [36]Unforgiven [36]Notbad
Details: they were talking in turkish while being in  english chat someone even told them to use /chatfilter, they are not new so they know the rules their excuse was "11 players" yeah not everyone from the 11 players speak in your language
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.) https://imgur.com/a/HimZPCQ
« Last Edit: September 16, 2020, 12:48:46 am by Denvar »

Offline Reonz

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +63/-59
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [36]reonz
  • Discord name: reonz#4250
  • Crew: 36 Boys
Re: Using Chatroom english while using non english language
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2020, 02:33:12 am »

There are 11 players online and 8 of them are with us. This guy is reported us cause hes mad. Admins please check what he wrote in server echo. They insulting/spamming to us with his friends.

No room for racist ppl in here too.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2020, 02:38:48 am by Reonz »

36Boys

The 36 Boys were a gang of primarily Turkish immigrants from Berlin-Kreuzberg. The gang was active from the late 1980s until the mid-1990s. Besides Turkish, other nationalities were also represented in the large gang.

Offline Notbad

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +59/-56
  • Wizard
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Notbad
  • Discord name: Notbad #9055
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2020, 02:39:00 am »
You weren't even in the game while we were talking, how much can it bother you. Your racist friends and you insulted us don't expect a normal conversation from us and nobody was bothered on the server everyone was speaking their own language because there are only 10 players
You guys bothered us and other players in the server
just cry we don't care  ;D

@Achilles_
« Last Edit: September 16, 2020, 05:01:45 am by Notbad »
Hit 'Em Up

Offline UnforgiveN

• Respect: +49/-14
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: UnforgiveN
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2020, 03:49:25 am »
None was bothered or even warned us once since you typed. There was like 11 players online and 7 of them was with me + only we were talking . So i dont really understand that why im being involved in something like that . Put me away from your childish actions and dont bother me for useless reports like that

« Last Edit: September 16, 2020, 03:53:55 am by UnforgiveN »
logo" border="0

Offline Denvar

• Respect: +0/-3
  • Robber
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Denver
  • Discord name: Denver#2399
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2020, 08:12:46 am »
Dude how does it matter if they are 100 or 11 players ? there were still players that couldnt speak your language, rules are there to be followed and i'm not the first one to report you for this:

https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,5102.0.html
Infractions are made so you learn your lesson but you didnt huh

You basically telling me you dont have to follow the rules when there are no admins online, so should people start to RDM and keep breaking the rules just because there aren't admins online?

Offline Parzival

• Respect: +79/-101
    • View Profile
  • Crew: Crew
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2020, 08:19:18 am »
Denver is right. Just because there is no one to warn you does not mean you will break the common rules. No matter if the majority were Turkish, it takes a second to switch chat rooms, but you did not. Also, forgot to mention that Notbad & Reonz have been warned/muted in the past for such things too. Unforgiven's behaviour, the way it is now a days, is not tolerable. The 3 of them will be punished, and Denvar, if one side is toxic, does not mean you do the same, you've been warned here. SmokinAce will also be punished for causing disturbance.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2020, 08:24:12 am by Parzival »
xo

Offline Achilles_

• Respect: +30/-37
  • Legend
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Achilles_
  • Discord name: Achilles_#8382
  • Crew: Solo
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2020, 08:51:51 pm »
Denver is right. Just because there is no one to warn you does not mean you will break the common rules. No matter if the majority were Turkish, it takes a second to switch chat rooms, but you did not. Also, forgot to mention that Notbad & Reonz have been warned/muted in the past for such things too. Unforgiven's behaviour, the way it is now a days, is not tolerable. The 3 of them will be punished, and Denvar, if one side is toxic, does not mean you do the same, you've been warned here. SmokinAce will also be punished for causing disturbance.
I punished already SmokinAce, for insulting and harrasment. @Denvar @UnforgiveN @Notbad @Reonz I don't want to see your personal problems on the main chat again, take it to PM's or Discord DM's. Also from now on use /chatroom. Denvar you are being warned, I'll keep an eye on you, cause of your attitude, and causing problems. This will stay locked to avoid unnecessary comments. Thanks for understanding.