Author Topic: tow driver can't tow tow truck  (Read 856 times)

Offline Croix

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Croix
tow driver can't tow tow truck
« on: September 09, 2020, 10:25:48 pm »
While working as a mechanic I can't tow a tow truck. I get dispatched to tow the tow truck and when I arrive the yellow marker is there, marking the truck as to be towed. When I line up and press Num pad 2 I get nothing. The tow truck I am driving can not tow a tow truck. I shoot the gas tank to destroy the tow truck that was to be towed and hit #2 for a new dispatch and am sent to tow the truck I just destroyed because it had respawned.

Also if I am near a tow truck even if it is parked at the gas station ready to be taken by a mechanic for use, I get dispatched to tow it and can't.

In summary, I can't tow tow trucks with a tow truck and keep getting dispatched to tow the tow truck so the mechanic mission is seriously flawed.

Offline M3E6

• Respect: +52/-78
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: M3E6
  • Discord name: M3E6#5742
Re: tow driver can't tow tow truck
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2020, 10:40:04 pm »
This is the intended behavior, however, it seems the mission is currently glitched/broke and tells you to tow the tow trucks. It's been reported already and being worked on.

In the mean time just avoid doing it.

You should be ale to tow other cars still, however. Pressing the 2 key to find a vehicle to tow only looks for the closest one, so just drive away from gas station and try it and it should find a different vehicle.

Offline SnakeEye

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +26/-15
  • Farzad
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: SnakeEye
  • Discord name: FarzadScout#1508
  • Crew: Old-Gangstas
Re: tow driver can't tow tow truck
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2020, 12:33:42 pm »
So all you have to do is walk away from the gas station and try it, and it will have to find another vehicle.