Author Topic: House safe robbery cash buff  (Read 931 times)

Rated 2 times

Offline parisisnthuman

• Baller
  • Respect: +16/-59
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Loli
  • Crew: Kensho
House safe robbery cash buff
« on: September 08, 2020, 01:48:18 am »
« Last Rated on: September 08, 2020, 06:57:00 pm »
im just gonna suggest to change the house safe cash robbery limit to 10k instead of 5k to match the limit of 5k ammo robbery because it just seems logical. sure the previous amount was too much but at this point house robberies dont make much income as few people fill their safes with cash and ammo (the banks buffed cash limit and interest income as it makes solid 20k from 8m stored in bank) and everytime im bored and want to rob houses i make 20k ammo for each weapon and almost 50k income which is just waiting for my bank interest to hit 2 times instead of roaming around with a truck for 2 hours.
[T]ransgenders apply here!

Offline Mazen

• Banned
  • Respect: +17/-4
  • BomBom
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mazen
  • Discord name: Mazen#0957
Re: House safe robbery cash buff
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2020, 06:56:56 pm »
Well from my experience I can say no need for buff since you can make more money faster with trucking  but for house robberies, most of the players I see focused more on guns cause you get a lot of ammo + robbing only safes will not provide you with enough money so you go and hit the jackpot rob stuff that is more valuable so you get a lot of cash I saw players brek the 80k cash with house robberies on single run maybe start gathering a team to help you rob more stuff like 2 big vehicles able to store more items and split the profit between you guys ammo/cash

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
Re: House safe robbery cash buff
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2020, 12:50:38 am »
It’s quite low effort tbh.
View trailers here.