Author Topic: No prize being given for catch of the day (los santos)  (Read 1127 times)

Offline .

• Busta
  • Respect: +9/-0
    • View Profile
No prize being given for catch of the day (los santos)
« on: September 06, 2020, 02:26:04 pm »
Today i was fishing trying to catch the fish for the COTD (catch of the day) i caught the amberjack twice and also i caught the crab but that attacked me and damaged my health. On all 3 occasions (i managed to grab screen log of 2) i never got the cash bonus and it did'nt mention anything in the chat log about it either. This also happened yesterday when i caught the crab (COTD), i was expecting 10k but did'nt get nothing. i thought it was because it attacked me and damaged my health i did'nt get the reward, but today when i realised i did'nt get rewarded for the amberjack i was confused. I dont have much evidence (only 2 screenshots) but with the update having increased catch of the day rewards maybe something is not working as it is intended.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2020, 02:30:55 pm by CRIMINAL_MINDED »

Offline DabbingPitbull

• 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬, 𝐁𝐞 𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞
  • Respect: +108/-70
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: DabbingPitbull
  • Discord name: Dabbing Pitbull#9091
  • Crew: ok
Re: No prize being given for catch of the day (los santos)
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2020, 03:51:53 pm »
Hello @CRIMINAL_MINDED . Thanks for reporting, but unfortunately 1 screenshot doesn't prove anything/tells us how to reproduce the issue. We may need more evidence to confirm the bug. Also, as far as I know there are 2 types of crabs, one which attacks you when you caught it and the other is the actual crab (fish) which gets added to your inventory. But still, further evidence and testing is required.

Thanks,
Regards.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2020, 03:54:07 pm by DabbingPitbull »

Offline .

• Busta
    • View Profile
Re: No prize being given for catch of the day
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2020, 04:12:43 pm »
Yes no problem, i will try and record next time i am looking for catch of the day.. The Crab i can understand as it attacked me and got away, thankyou for explaining the double crab situation. That makes sense. But the Amberjack fish i caught twice within the same game day really confused me. I will ignore this and try and record the next time it happens. Thankyou, C_M

Offline Night

• Respect: +6/-41
  • Capo Di Tutti Capi
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Night
  • Discord name: Night#4645
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2020, 07:19:16 pm »
@CRIMINAL_MINDED
Hey, thanks for report, i already logged that yesterday as a bug, so don't worry, it will be fixed in next version.
$cotd displays Amberjack, but if you do /cotd, you will see that actually it was already caught.

And also Amberjack will always be shown as COTD after 12:00 if COTD was caught before that time.

Offline .

• Busta
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2020, 03:33:18 pm »
Thanks @Night im glad you experienced this also xD C_M

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-69
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2020, 11:00:29 pm »
Fixed next update, thanks
View trailers here.