Author Topic: infracted for killing unarmed ?  (Read 1087 times)

Offline The_Centurion

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +2/-19
  • Every dog has its day.
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: R4Gnar
  • Discord name: Ragnar#9557
infracted for killing unarmed ?
« on: August 22, 2020, 07:07:32 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)not available
Your in-game nameR4Gnar
Ban or infraction appeal?infraction
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone8/22/2020 10:24 pm
Ban/infraction reason and detailsinfracted for killing unarmed red broken out of the jail
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?alright here we go , first again im saying there is no point of talking to these stubborn staff members who wanna ignore people and just do whatever they want but seriously this is like hatred towards players . there was a player call the[1] and had like 5 hp or more and was running from 3 cops near the naval carrier till i got in a swat van and tried to stun him with water which i did but the admin decided to play dumb. then he reached a wall and what i was seeing he was stunned and climbing up the wall.when i reached just by the wall he was knocked out (definitely not my mistake with 150 ping cause if you try to ram with that ping you end up knocking his ragdoll but the player still moves) and just then staff member nourish came with his parzival boy friend to hunt us . that guy did press the death button cause he had no easy way out .i got out to revive him but no .
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?said pretty much
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?this part is useless
Any more information to provide?that staff can upload the video , but  surely its another declined topic acted due to chatlog or something and talking below will take 2 hour and end in sorry you did a mistake bla bla bla with a godfather community manager who supports the staff.
edit : sorry to forget but i want a community manager with a goddamn microphone to handle this and use voice call in discord .
also if you also agree that this was a mistake and not my fault , why do you insist on keeping the infraction point.
my last infraction point is 2 months to expire and i don't wanna experience ban just for you people to have fun.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2020, 07:19:21 pm by The_Centurion »

Offline sousage

• Blatant Aimbot
  • Respect: +197/-34
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: sousage
  • Discord name: gr8🔫#1278
  • Crew: 77
Re: infracted for killing unarmed ?
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2020, 07:11:17 pm »
Will informed a staff who gave u the infraction, just wait.
fell from heaven to establish his own kingdom.
[GUIDE] Installing Mod with Modloader| [SHR] sampgui n mouse pointer
6.1760°S 106.8228°E

GitHub pls

Offline RazaDaAli55

• Respect: +30/-7
  • Ok
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Raza.Ali
  • Discord name: Raza.Ali#8617
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2020, 07:27:54 pm »
Hello, ragnar i never infracted you it was a PSO along with a jail, as I mentioned during the assistance session, you killed that player while he was unarmed and as you mentioned that the player was on 5 hp, there's no point of ramming him because it is obvious that the player would just get knocked instantly and you are aware of the cop here is the crime history of that player - [18:50:19] [DEATH] Player The[1] died.  Killer: R4Gnar  Reason: 49 (Vehicle collision) - the kill feed, and I've never ignored you in-game if I did please mention, when was it? i wont lock the appeal for an hour, in-case there is something that you would like to mention.

Offline The_Centurion

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +2/-19
  • Every dog has its day.
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: R4Gnar
  • Discord name: Ragnar#9557
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2020, 07:31:01 pm »
Hello, ragnar i never infracted you it was a PSO along with a jail, as I mentioned during the assistance session, you killed that player while he was unarmed and as you mentioned that the player was on 5 hp, there's no point of ramming him because it is obvious that the player would just get knocked instantly and you are aware of the cop here is the crime history of that player - [18:50:19] [DEATH] Player The[1] died.  Killer: R4Gnar  Reason: 49 (Vehicle collision) - the kill feed, and I've never ignored you in-game if I did please mention, when was it? i wont lock the appeal for an hour, in-case there is something that you would like to mention.
you didn't ignore me , you are kinda the best among these people and i haven't judged you yet but you did tell me that i killed him on purpose . ram by a car true but have you ever played as my situation ? in order to ram i have to guess the future left/right/straight of the player and that is the only reason i have few kills by ramming .

Offline RazaDaAli55

• Respect: +30/-7
  • Ok
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Raza.Ali
  • Discord name: Raza.Ali#8617
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2020, 07:39:15 pm »
well, i do believe in 'second' chance, and since the player was on 5 percent health, i'll reduce the punishment by removing your PSO's however this does not make you 'innocent' because you did break a rule, but since you served your punishment by having a 5 minutes jail, be careful next time and repeating or breaking any other cop rule in the future might result in a harsh punishment, Appeal accepted.