Author Topic: My infraction appeal  (Read 833 times)

Offline [WAA].HideHere

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [WAA].HideHere
  • Discord name: Loncar#4906
  • Crew: [WAA]
My infraction appeal
« on: August 20, 2020, 03:03:30 pm »
Ban ID    N/A
Your in-game name   [WAA].HideHere
Ban or infraction appeal?    Infraction
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone  12/07/2020 i dont know the exact time it was long ago
Ban/infraction reason and details  Reason for my infraction is because i called Gigi retarded after he told me not to
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued? I think it is because Gigi was in a bad mood
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?  I was jailed for no reason by Gigi and i asked why he told me that i am reported for if i remember well killing someone who stole my car then reported me. I explained to Gigi that I had not done what the report says but he wouldnt even listen to me and we started to argue. I got mad and called him retarded after that he told me not to call him retarded but i was very frustrated and continued to argue with him and i called him retarded after which i got 5 inf points. I agree that i should be punished for insulting him even tho i was not in the wrong when it comes to report but a lot of admins told me that 5 points is too much
Any witnesses that can vouch for you? i have no witnesses it was long ago nobody remembers it i think.
Any more information to provide? i dont

Offline Parzival

• Respect: +79/-101
    • View Profile
  • Crew: Crew
Re: My infraction appeal
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2020, 03:46:55 pm »
Hey there,

5 points are too much for calling him retarded indeed, I will get them reduced to 2 points instead.

Appeal Accepted!
xo