News and Information > News and Announcements

Staff Member of the Month

<< < (2/12) > >>

Mike:
November 2019
Nick_Chester
Joined team 23/09/2019

Nick_Chester portrary MCNR is a good light, acting professional and helpful in all engagements. Unfortunately he is unable to be as active as I'm sure we and himself would like, but even so he is a valuable part of the team, and has been promoted to admin for this. Thanks Nick!

Thank you to everyone else for continued efforts to keep MCNR fun and prevent rulebreakers from ruining the experience for others.

Mike:
Staff member of the month for December 2019 is.. everyone! I’m super proud of MCNR and what it’s become with a stable community and a brilliant team. Thank you everyone! All staff (including beta testers) will be credited with $100,000!

Mike:
Well this is kinda late, but better late than never!

January 2020
Devon007
Joined team July 2019

Devon has been part of the MCNR team for quite some time, and has always been a valuable part of the team. Thanks to Devon we have a dynamic forum stats signature for players to use, which is fantastic. Soon we will have an entire UCP on the site which is very exciting. Thanks Devon for your continued efforts.

Thank you to everyone else for continued efforts to keep MCNR fun and prevent rulebreakers from ruining the experience for others.

Mike:
February 2020
M3E6
Joined team December 2019

M3E6 has been a part of the MCNR team for a few months now and has quickly become a strong integral part of the team. He responds to reports promptly and with care and has recently been extremely helpful in finding and testing issues on the server which is a massive support to myself as the sole developer. Thanks for your continued commitment!

Special mention
Samone_dastroXD1
Joined team January 2020

Samone has only been a beta tester for a month or so but has already shown a massive amount of commitment in finding and testing issues. He has worked closely with M3E6 also which is nice to see. Thank you both for helping make my life as a developer easier!

Mike:
March 2020
chuppy
Joined team 14/07/2019

MCNR staff member of the month for March 2020 is chuppy! He has brought new ideas in, well-experienced admin and a great addition to the team.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version