Author Topic: My ban appeal  (Read 773 times)

Offline $White$

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: $White$
  • Discord name: White.Zone#4201
My ban appeal
« on: August 19, 2020, 01:27:07 pm »
Ban ID ( 3356 )
Your in-game name ( $White$ )
Ban or infraction appeal? ( Ban evasion )
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone [ (18-8-2020) 03:10 ] Current time in Cairo, Egypt ‎(UTC+2)‎
Ban/infraction reason and details i really don't know what is the main reason of the ban, i was Driving the car and to search for the money bag, and after i get in the LV airport i got the ban, i didn't break any Role + i don't use cheets and i am sure that was unfair ban or made by mistake, i want to play again on the server soon OFC i Will not wait one year to have fun on the server and i didn't do any thing to have this ban, and Thanks any way.
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued? ( couse i didn't break any role or do any thing Wrong )
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening? ( nothing at all i just was searching for the money bag in the Zone on the map, and after i get in the airport just got it IDK why or what happened for it )
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?  ( unfortunately no because i am new and i didn't know any one yet )
Any more information to provide? ( no i think i said all things and TY )
 ( https://imgur.com/2A1oGMD )

Offline Flyburger

• MOST TOXIC PLAYER 2020
  • Respect: +105/-98
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Flyburger
  • Discord name: Flyburger#9706
  • Crew: KoS always in heart
Re: My ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2020, 01:54:32 pm »
Unbanned, sorry for the inconvenience caused.