Author Topic: Torchy's Ban Appeal  (Read 769 times)

Offline Torchy

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
Torchy's Ban Appeal
« on: August 18, 2020, 08:57:37 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)3366
Your in-game nameTorchy
Ban or infraction appeal?I don't know what this means? Screenshot of my ban dialogue?
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone19/08/2020 12:45am +5:00GMT
Ban/infraction reason and detailsBan Evasion
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?A member of staff thought I ban evaded.
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?I just a made a friend his name is Locster, He just left and I recieved a personel message from a guy with 100,000 + score. He started interrogating me. He thought I was flack and I was like who tf is flack lol? I don't even remember that admin's name let check my ban dialogue he must have his name there. Yeah I had chatlog his name was Ma_ro something. So can you guys please confront him to apologize me and next time becareful before he bans someone like that? I've respectfully told him multiple times that i'm innocent and uh can check my last login to this account. This account was created when this server was newly created. As you can see I have two posts, kindly search for my first post and check the date and time of that post, This may clear doubts of anyone. You guys might need to check your database. I sincerely request a unban on urgent basis. Thanks.
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?Locster or the owner himself
Any more information to provide?YOUR_TEXT_HERE
« Last Edit: August 18, 2020, 08:59:44 pm by Torchy »

Offline MD045

• Staff Member Of The Month October 2019
  • Baller
  • Respect: +31/-13
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: MD045
  • Discord name: MD045#1920
Re: Torchy's Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2020, 09:13:58 pm »