Community > Invalid Bugs

They send me to jail when a criminal kills me and we both have stars only when t

(1/2) > >>

LinkOscuro457:
Hello, there is a mistake that makes me very angry that it is that when there is a police in the game, one who is in another city if a criminal kills me, they send me to jail, poison from the hospital and the police are super far away. I'm dodne

[attachment deleted by admin]

MrAz18485:
Wait,poison??? What do you mean

Mike:
From what I remember it works like this:

If you die most wanted, you will be sent to jail after dying. The logic behind this is that you have a bounty on your head and the hospital staff report your presence to the police.

If you have a ‘felon’ wanted level (orange) and you are near a cop when you die you will go to jail. If there are no cops around I think there is a random chance of going to jail.

If you have a ticket wanted level (yellow) you will spawn at the hospital and retain your wanted level.

If you have an issue with this system or wish to suggest a change to it please do so clearly and calmly and we will take it on board.

Hot_Boi:
Maybe he dies near a cop? Because if you die near a cop you will be sent to jail instantly.

LinkOscuro457:

--- Quote from: Mike on August 02, 2019, 08:35:45 am ---From what I remember it works like this:

If you die most wanted, you will be sent to jail after dying. The logic behind this is that you have a bounty on your head and the hospital staff report your presence to the police.

If you have a ‘felon’ wanted level (orange) and you are near a cop when you die you will go to jail. If there are no cops around I think there is a random chance of going to jail.

If you have a ticket wanted level (yellow) you will spawn at the hospital and retain your wanted level.

If you have an issue with this system or wish to suggest a change to it please do so clearly and calmly and we will take it on board.

--- End quote ---
Okay, XD, I didn't know, I thought it was a mistake

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version