Author Topic: Infraction appeal (killing a guy for stealing a stolen helicopter)  (Read 1018 times)

Offline howl

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +110/-183
    • View Profile
Ban ID (if applicable)N/A
Your in-game namehowl
Ban or infraction appeal?Infraction
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone8/17/2020 (17:33)
Ban/infraction reason and detailsKilling GiGi for stealing a stolen helicopter
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?I doubt GiGi is hatred, and he couldn't break up with his common sense - which lead him to infract me in this misunderstatement.
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?Me, Funta, and Robo left the helicopter to go get armor, and fight some cops in the meantime, afterwards, I saw GiGi taking a helicopter without my consent just as that, so I killed him, because the helicopter was mine, and it belong to me, Funta, and Robo; we were using it for way too long, and we never intended to give GiGi a permission to fly it whatsoever, so I killed him, and thus, why would I let someone get away like that, if he steals my vehicle that I've been using it for a while? Perhaps, you can't store aircrafts inside your garage, because hangars don't exist yet.
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?Funtastic_Power, RoboKill
Any more information to provide?

« Last Edit: August 17, 2020, 05:38:19 pm by howl »

Offline UnforgiveN

• Respect: +49/-14
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: UnforgiveN
  • Crew: 36 Boys
Re: Infraction appeal (killing a guy for stealing a stolen helicopter)
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2020, 07:01:55 pm »
Hello Howl . After watching the video and talking with the players that can vouch for you , i decided to revoke ur points as gigi tried to steal your maverick . Sorry for the inconvenience .
logo" border="0