Community > Crews

Long-term plans for crew system in-game

<< < (2/4) > >>

MrAz18485:
I agree with the turf system.

Eldy.:
fair idea, but like i said, give it a proper board with proper turfs, with commands such as /takeover to take the turf.
In SF, downtown should be the Turf area,
In LV, the strip should be the Turf area,
In LS, IDK Lol.

There should be /gangs and /clans commands too which show respect , turf more for respect and there should be gang facilities too where u can spawn, and spawn cars, have 24/7 inside and ammunation with a orbital cannon too.
The more the respect, the cheaper the guns in the facility ammunation.

IK its hard to understand, ask me in pms if u need a video for further rectification.

Treba:

--- Quote from: Mike on July 23, 2019, 12:02:25 am ---- Crew will be able to buy and run businesses together (businesses are a long way off).
Gang territories are another option to look at. And gang hideouts/clubs etc.

--- End quote ---

Here is my mind related to this:
Crews may get paid for 'standing behind' businesses.
Local businesses, e.g. shops & stores, bars & restaurants, (maybe) hotels are supposed to be run by specific players, not entire crews.
Large (mining, manufacturing, logistic) enterprises should be distributed by gang zones.
Crews have to take over these businesses/gang zones to start getting paid from each of those enterprises.
The scale of the enterprise defines protecting crew fee.

MrAz18485:
For LS,We should have singleplayer hood locations in my opinion

xgg:
In that case, I suggest some (cooperative) missions, where we will have to do tasks together with other crew members, etc.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version