Community > Crews

Long-term plans for crew system in-game

(1/4) > >>

Mike:
I didn’t realise how popular the idea of a crew/gang system would be until recently. I am fully behind the idea and will do what I can to support it on the server. Here are my plans:

Create a crew with /crew. Give it a name, clan tag, motto, set membership type (open, closed, request, invite only), set joining requirements (score, cash, job, play time, skins  etc.), create roles for members and set their crew style including allowed skins, vehicles (and their colours)  and weapons.

Clan tags will be controlled by the server depending on which crew the player belongs to. Someone will not be able to join the server with your crew  tag if they are not in the crew.

- Crew will be able to chat to each other in a group chat.
- Members will be able to see their crew on the map from anywhere.
- Crew members will gain score for working together in jobs or in robberies.
- Crew that rob places together will take more money.
- Crew will unlock achievements together.
- Crew will be notified of events regarding other crew such as them joining or being arrested.
- Crew will be able to buy and run businesses together (businesses are a long way off).
- Crew members have a custom server join/leave message with the crew motto.

Gang territories are another option to look at. And gang hideouts/clubs etc.

If anyone has any suggestions for features of this system please let me know.

Uncle Mega:
Only official crews who will be accepted by the management should have a base for their weapon with a bank (you can store money/weapons,etc)
+Interior for members only.

Rockstarboi:
a should be a board moderator ? + you guys said this crew in forum only not in game + tags are forbidden i guess

codeshadow:

--- Quote from: RockStarboi on July 23, 2019, 12:38:41 am ---a should be a board moderator ? + you guys said this crew in forum only not in game + tags are forbidden i guess

--- End quote ---
Original suggestion was just for forum. As he stated after seeing how popular the idea became he wants to implement the system in game.

Vectorman:
Even now Mike make fun in game..one. more time again congrat mike

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version