Author Topic: Telephone  (Read 1224 times)

Not rated

Offline Blackk

• Busta
  • Respect: +4/-3
  • $$$$$$$
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Blackk_
  • Discord name: Edis#8447
Telephone
« on: May 30, 2020, 02:21:19 am »
Adding telephones in server would be good so we  can just pull out use it easy and faster to place bounty , call 911 , call taxi etc(like all stuffs in payphone).
And add to the stores where we can buy it , and in clothes shop its already there.
YTB - Edison CnR

Offline Dudesdog

• Smoke Weed Everyday
  • Respect: +129/-12
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dudesdog
  • Discord name: Dudesdog#6216
  • Crew: 77 - Continental Crew
Re: Telephone
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2020, 03:33:47 am »
+1, but how many people actually use taxi's? I don't know as it could make server clunkier with another unused feature (there are a bunch of those unfortunately :()

Offline Flyburger

• MOST TOXIC PLAYER 2020
  • Respect: +105/-98
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Flyburger
  • Discord name: Flyburger#9706
  • Crew: KoS always in heart
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2020, 04:06:10 am »
It's nice that you can place bounty real quick,but no one is calling 911 or taxi. Also I think going after payphone to place a bounty on someone is something that gives you atmosphere and phone couldn't . I'm not supporting nor refusing this idea but , we'll see how Mike going to decide about this.

Offline parisisnthuman

• Baller
  • Respect: +16/-59
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Loli
  • Crew: Kensho
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2020, 04:55:40 am »
Thats what payphones are for and if thats added it would just make the payphones obsolete. it has its cons and pros not gonna ignore that but the cons are more visible like someone could literally put a bounty on you right after you kill them and they are sent to either hospital or jail and its a visible chance to get killed right after (which is lowered by the fact there are payphones as it takes them longer to reach) and the pros as others said , easier access to the phone based activities (tbh i only use 911 call to cops to troll but i dunno , up to others if this is good or not).
[T]ransgenders apply here!