Community > Invalid Bugs

Phoenix constantly crashing my game

(1/2) > >>

diogogames:
So, I recently (yesterday as of posting this) I bought a Phoenix (shown in that pic), cuz those cars a are dope as hell (and cheap)...

(and i havent unlocked something higher)...

But now when I drive it its likely that the game will crash. Crashes that did not use to happend until I bought and drove that car.
Besides driving a Phoenix (mine), this crashes dont seem to follow a patern, they may crash sooner, or later.
Idk if it has happened to other people. I never got in contact with one owner of the same car.
I not sure if this is a crash of this server, a crash of SAMP, or a crash of my game.
Its been crashing since yesterday, and today it crashes. These crashes only happend when I drive this car, as i havent seen any situtation besides this.
I atach a TXT file with the crash info coppied.

EDIT: I've crashed in North-West LS, south LV, and I dont remenber much more. Ill try to get more info.

My ingame name is the same as my furum one.

I hope I helped.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Parzival:
Well, I often crash too, sometimes while walking, or driving, maybe it is something else causing this issue. (I do not use any kind of modifications in the game, only except the detailed radar).

Rockstarboi:
Can someone of you guys record this please? SS won't help so much
IN:remember you should say the place you were crashed and time so i can test and use the format of it.

diogogames:
Okay, I will drive my car and record it until it crashes

Parzival:
Being honest, places don't really matter for me. It is all random, but I experienced quite much crashes on the road from south west lv towards the hunter quarry intersection.. It is an issue in the server because I do not encounter a single crash in any other server I play in.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version