Community > Denied Complaints

General toxicity, insults, unprofessionalism and RDM

(1/3) > >>

S0beit:
Your in-game name[TB]S0beitTheir in-game namesZ_DeatHSTrikEDate & Time of incident (UTC)20 mins agoDetailsI got RDM'd by this guy, and when I asked for a response twice, he insulted me and was toxic for no reason. He also shows a lack of professionalism as a "regular player".
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)

Timestamps from the video:

0:01 joined the server
0:06 some cop cuffed me, got away then some guy called MERO_fff2 RDM'd me
Reported MERO_fff2 and he got punished as seen in this pic:

0:24 got out of the jail, this sZ_DeatHSTrikE came out of nowhere to rob me then I minded my own business to kill this guy MERO_fff2
0:32 seconds later, sZ_DeatHSTrikE shot me for no reason
0:42 you can see at that I typed /grlist and they were not in a group nor they are friends because MERO_fff2 is just a random guy

I asked twice for a response and here's his answers:

SilenTHunteR:
I wish you had sucked my dick.

Dio:
Action logs are just to assist the videos of RDM. If you have 30 min video evidence please post it.

S0beit:

--- Quote from: suixide on May 22, 2024, 02:05:30 pm ---Action logs are just to assist the videos of RDM. If you have 30 min video evidence please post it.

--- End quote ---

I didn't record it at the time as I was just chilling. The /logs clearly show that we had no interaction. If if he had a reason to kill me why did he rob me and begin shooting 10-20 seconds later?

If this wasn't RDM and he had anything to defend himself don't you think he would've have done that by now instead of writing this?

--- Quote from: SilenTHunteR on May 20, 2024, 03:53:39 pm ---I wish you had sucked my dick.

--- End quote ---

I also asked him in-game twice, 2 days have passed since the incident and nothing wise came out of his mouth to defend himself in this complaint. It's clear as saying: "I don't care about RDMing you".

Dio:
@SilenTHunteR may I know why you killed him?
And please watch your words on reports.

--- Quote from: S0beit on May 22, 2024, 02:23:48 pm ---I didn't record it at the time as I was just chilling. The /logs clearly show that we had no interaction. If if he had a reason to kill me why did he rob me and begin shooting 10-20 seconds later?

If this wasn't RDM and he had anything to defend himself don't you think he would've have done that by now instead of writing this?

--- End quote ---

Still action logs don't prove anything. Only if he admits that he RDMed you, otherwise a 30-minute video prior to the incident is required.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version