Community > Denied Complaints

Cop hunt dem Starbucks and hibye

(1/2) > >>

Dummy:
Your in-game nameSoul.746Their in-game namehibye and starbucksDate & Time of incident (UTC)tomorowDetails         1 day ago I tried to kill Ast and then got badly failed two players came out of nowhere after 10-15s to kill me they didn't even knew what was happening there I was pretty much far away from ast at that timeEvidence (Images/Videos etc.)https://youtu.be/xEMwhI0siO4?si=6poqmchXGfmNmVqu

Ast:
I know, that you were trying to kill me but, both tried to help me, (maybe) i guess so, i just turned on fps limiter to low fps so that's made it faster of swimming, whatever

Dummy:

--- Quote from: Ast on May 09, 2024, 09:08:03 am ---I know, that you were trying to kill me but, both tried to help me, (maybe) i guess so, i just turned on fps limiter to low fps so that's made it faster of swimming, whatever

--- End quote ---
u were so far away when they came it's likely to be about 10-15 seconds gap between these things i had even left u by that time how they knew what I was doing when they can't even be seen on my radar till they came to me

[DeM]Star_Bucks:
Ast was in our group that time, it's obvious we were helping our group mate!

Dummy:

--- Quote from: [DeM]Star_Bucks on May 09, 2024, 10:20:02 am ---Ast was in our group that time, it's obvious we were helping our group mate!

--- End quote ---
even he don't knows exactly what u did (he used the word maybe). And when u guys came i didn't even shot him the whole time nor he told u that coz he said he was changing fps limits to increase his swimming speed. And u were so far away to know if a shot is fired on ur group mate . Then how??

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version