Community > Denied Appeals

Ban appeal ( being set by aimbotter/rule breaker)

(1/2) > >>

Ghazi1337:
Ban ID (if applicable)YOUR_TEXT_HEREYour in-game nameGhazi1337Ban or infraction appeal?ban appealDate and time of ban/infraction including timezonearound 7am 1+gmtBan/infraction reason and detailsRDMWhy was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?this guy johson(laquica) came rdm me first, i claimed my rev, so he kept coming for more than 4hours, i tried to ignore but didnt work so each time he follow me i warn him to go away, he insults and try to kill me, so i defend myself, so after hours of this crap, each time he come to me i shoot him because he said by word that he will kill me all time or tryWhat was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?dani didnt read chat or ask me or ask any player abt what happend, he just seen logs or videos of me killing the guyAny witnesses that can vouchtoo many, i'll tell them to comment hereAny more information to provide?this is 100percent wrong

Vuitton$:
Its true, all of it. Not only laquica is ban evading but he went strictly for ghazi like 10 times in a row even when we were doing anything away from him (laquica)

Hes gonna stalk us until we quit the game

Dani.:

--- Quote from: [Kilo]Bazukaaa on April 30, 2024, 08:40:45 am ---Ghazi is right and this guy laquica is ban evading

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: [RsA]Ikevoodoo on April 30, 2024, 08:46:54 am ---i can vouch too after ghazi got banned i got rdmed with aimbot

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: [DeM]Optimus on April 30, 2024, 09:41:19 am ---+1

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: [DeM]Star_Bucks on April 30, 2024, 05:58:26 pm ---+1

--- End quote ---
Has anyone said that this is a voting selection? Do not comment where you are not involved unless you got useful information to add to the Appeal/Report, Forum warned.

[DeM]Optimus:

--- Quote from: Dani. on April 30, 2024, 07:47:36 pm ---Has anyone said that this is a voting selection? Do not comment where you are not involved unless you got useful information to add to the Appeal/Report, Forum warned.

--- End quote ---
I was there when He got banned all of a sudden, aint just putting +1
Please understand that the meaning of +1,it means we agree with his appeal, and it is true what he is saying

[RsA]WorkRate:

--- Quote from: Dani. on April 30, 2024, 07:47:36 pm ---Has anyone said that this is a voting selection? Do not comment where you are not involved unless you got useful information to add to the Appeal/Report, Forum warned.

--- End quote ---
bro i am telling that he was using aimbot not  voting remove my warn

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version