Community > Denied Appeals

Mystic/benz1ne quit to avoider, plus report baiter

(1/4) > >>

Vuitton$:
Ban ID (if applicable)$Your in-game namevuitton$Ban or infraction appeal?infraction appealDate and time of ban/infraction including timezoneas of right nowBan/infraction reason and detailsthis guy benz1ne is sadly a report baiter as i said in the server this guy quit as soon as i was in route to get rev on him, twice not once. I know for a fact that once i was otw to him he would quit Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?this guy quit like 2 minutes after i was otw to him the first time, 2nd time he quit in less than 1 minuteWhat was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?biasAny witnesses that can vouch for you?anyone w 2 eyesAny more information to provide?check the logs

Vuitton$:
This is the reason of this guy not posting 30 minutes of footage on this post - https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,20765.0.html

As u guys know, its required to post 30 minutes of footage to report for dm nowadays

Ps. If i would’ve known its mystic i wouldve record my whole game bc i know mystic is a forum warrior, he only resorts to attack unprepared players and then report them if they attempt to kill him.

Mystic:
You want me to post 30min of doing home activities? LMAOOO ur retarded asf

Mystic:
I just joined and u killed me twice in under 5 mins how can you even appeal this shit LMAOO

Vuitton$:
I never dm nobody and i started dmin u bc u just joined? Lmfao make it make sense. U know damn well u robbed me and killed me from behind, and as soon as i called my team to join u went to hide and quit. all in less than 5 minutes. Then u join like nothin happened? Lmfao na broski

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version