Community > Denied Appeals

my ban appeal

(1/3) > >>

Arpa:
Ban ID (if applicable)6442Your in-game nameArpaBan or infraction appeal?BanDate and time of ban/infraction including timezone01/01/2024 11:54:53Ban/infraction reason and detailsCheats/hacksWhy was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?I didn't use any cheats, and this is my fourth appeal. Because I was innocent and I'm still surprised by this accusation. Also, if I am a cheater, where is the victims? Why does anyone talk when I file an appeal and say you did.  What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?It was a gang war, and who report me was have wT tag. it is not fair to punish something that you had never done. Also, when I said, “My hand was shaking,” I was saying it spontaneously so that I would know what fraud was in my files i was have no aimbot. so I cannot hit 2 cops who are sitting in cars, without moving? so i can shot them easy why think i will use aimbot for kill them. Also when i was shoting i not damaged anyone from them how i was aimboter becuase the aim shaked so aimboter? i was playing on 15FPS and anyone can do /fpslimit 15 and try to kill someone you will see the aim dancing not shaking lmfoa..Any witnesses that can vouch for you?NoAny more information to provide?https://youtu.be/IbSR6AgYcLA

Bendary:
unban him he's not cheating he got banned for trash video idk how the fuck he still banned letting real cheater / banned evader playing and ban a poor guy looool

ACE:
Bro clearly is legit and not even close to aimbot known him since I started no doubt his legit and clear

xxzc1g:
“Go vouch for me on forums guys”

--- Quote from: Bendary on April 26, 2024, 12:45:22 pm ---unban him he's not cheating he got banned for trash video idk how the fuck he still banned letting real cheater / banned evader playing and ban a poor guy looool

--- End quote ---

A cheater defending a cheater gg

Bendary:

--- Quote from: xxzc1g on April 26, 2024, 03:50:48 pm ---“Go vouch for me on forums guys”

A cheater defending a cheater gg

--- End quote ---

I didn't cheated idiot monkey anyway stay banned rot

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version