Community > Accepted Complaints

donkeys and monkeys of MCNR ft. Andrewlul ( the mix breed mondonkey)

(1/4) > >>

KillMonger:
Your in-game name(B)KillMongerTheir in-game nameAndrewlul , x4x , benzine , tb sad and all those in these videos (except ghostreaper he was just standing there)Date & Time of incident (UTC)30 mins agoDetailsso i was in car with my partner marnie then this group of monkeys and donkeys came out of us nowhere and started harrasing both of us. then later on they wanted us to leave us the place but their friends were blocking our way then this andrewlul guy sat in the car and driven to the water which is on the highway just like few miles away. by chance i missed to record that part because i forgot to press the hotkey for auto record but i have something else for that, and my friend marine can also vouch for me.
https://imgur.com/a/tHMEfJs ( this is the screenshot of the chat where his friends making fun of me that i cant swim because this andrewlul guy droven to the river.Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)

Apart of the report these guys claims that they plays the game fair no way, in a recent post of mafias i saw that these players are not getting to create their own crew but they claims that they play this game without violation of rules, this is what you mean by saying that? I request the management that these dumbs should be suspended from the server so that they all can have life instead of spending their 3/4th of day on the computer screen.
These guys were crying to open their own mafia with bunch of these monkeys and donkeys and thats how they will ruin the server. especially this andrewlul guy should be banned from this server because all he do in this server is rulebreak , shittalk and cheats ofc.

Ardealul:
Bro's new.

Mystic:
Not sure what did i do wrong???

x4x:
How about you show the complete gameplay? You and your buddy were standing there for several minutes, near plenty of suspects, as cops. You both didn't even attempt to leave/run or anything. Just stood there to bait us to do anything.

KillMonger:

--- Quote from: x4x on April 25, 2024, 08:21:28 am ---How about you show the complete gameplay? You and your buddy were standing there for several minutes, near plenty of suspects, as cops. You both didn't even attempt to leave/run or anything. Just stood there to bait us to do anything.

--- End quote ---

you guys dont own the streets and how fool you can be to even write this thing, the video clearly shows how you all were griefing and harassing me along with the other cop. Sad and Andrewlol crossed the line, you guys wanted us to leave while two of your donkeys were blocking the road and ramming us, then this mondonkey andrewlol took the control of the car and shown me his driving skills ( and he is too bad at it  because cheats cant improve your driving skills).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version