Community > Denied Appeals

ban appeal

<< < (4/4)

kratos.:

--- Quote from: PezeR on April 21, 2024, 02:23:05 pm ---Weak deffencive line. Your teammates agreed on a war, then they came to us then they kept killing us when we respawned, like they did to spookey. Ofcourse noone will report since it was a war with no rules you dumbasses. Keep crying and trying to erase wT members from MCnR you crewless tards.

#ForumWarriors

To avoid any "Forum warns", im the Witness. I was there too.

--- End quote ---
The forum warrior himself is here lol. If you think im making things up, show the proof where it can be seen about "the war agreement" or tell date and if you cant then tell the admins the date and time of the chat where any of oG leaders agreed upon war. If you show it here then it means you're inocent but jokes on you, your whole crew is trying to make shit up just to get this turd unbanned xD

PeZ:

--- Quote from: kratos. on April 21, 2024, 10:30:06 pm ---The forum warrior himself is here lol. If you think im making things up, show the proof where it can be seen about "the war agreement" or tell date and if you cant then tell the admins the date and time of the chat where any of oG leaders agreed upon war. If you show it here then it means you're inocent but jokes on you, your whole crew is trying to make shit up just to get this turd unbanned xD

--- End quote ---

Keep crying buddy, you already know who rules the server.

Keep quiet you #ForumWarriors

KillMonger:

--- Quote from: snm_choppa on April 21, 2024, 05:27:28 pm ---it's ussles replying to u mate,like literally bruh,ure making a big deal over a war u joined then u cried like a baby,it is what it is! as u said ingame!

--- End quote ---
you are the one who mentioned me not me and you are just making excuses and excuses what exactly the thing is your big ego got hurted the moment you were getting killed and just to calm your ego you did random attack.

the proofs were crystal clear and everytime you comment you come with a new reason.

snm_choppa:

--- Quote from: KillMonger on April 22, 2024, 01:58:58 pm ---you are the one who mentioned me not me and you are just making excuses and excuses what exactly the thing is your big ego got hurted the moment you were getting killed and just to calm your ego you did random attack.

the proofs were crystal clear and everytime you comment you come with a new reason.

--- End quote ---
k

Dani.:
KillMonger isn't a part of any crews, so the crew wars rules can't be implemented on a crewless player, Denied.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version