Community > Denied Appeals

ban appeal

(1/4) > >>

snm_choppa:
Ban ID (if applicable)6994Your in-game name[wT]Ch0ppa.Ban or infraction appeal?BanDate and time of ban/infraction including timezoneIm not sure, a week ago or more.Ban/infraction reason and details”RDM”  led to banWhy was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?cz we were having crew wars it wasnt rdm at all.What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? .i got forum posted by a guy who claims he new,as u can see here https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,20532.0.html,and i got punished for rdm and that got me banned,still he aint new cz he did join the war that we were having aganist og's and tb's so when he got caught alone i decided to kill him,still he recorded and posted,i did send my pov of us having wars no one trusts me
here is the pov of the wars we were having

kratos.:
Once again im posting to let staff know that none of OG leaders had any conversation with WT leaders about doing war, so this guy's just trying to slide away with this by saying "IT WAS A WAR" but it was just RDM. Boy you're too dumb to think that ;)

snm_choppa:

--- Quote from: kratos. on April 21, 2024, 10:43:44 am ---Once again im posting to let staff know that none of OG leaders had any conversation with WT leaders about doing war, so this guy's just trying to slide away with this by saying "IT WAS A WAR" but it was just RDM. Boy you're too dumb to think that ;)

--- End quote ---
you weren't even there blud,why r u trynna make shit up!

KillMonger:
i just came to know how ban system works in this server after talking to moody he told me that for each rulebreak you are assigned some x infraction points and when the total numbers of infraction reaches to 10 the player gets banned.

i only want to ask how only i m responsible for your ban that you directly mentioned me there were several reports on you the day i even reported you.
suppose you got x infraction points from report i did on you what about the other (10-x) infraction points you recieved before that incidence.

wht i feel that you are playing a victim card here besides you are not woman but still playing victim card
and where is the rule which states once you are enrolled in war you are free to kill anyone and anywhere there. then everyone will say "1,2,3 WAR" and start killing everyone.

reaching 10 infraction points itself is an achievement and you should be proud of it mister wt choppa

snm_choppa:

--- Quote from: KillMonger on April 21, 2024, 11:29:17 am ---i just came to know how ban system works in this server after talking to moody he told me that for each rulebreak you are assigned some x infraction points and when the total numbers of infraction reaches to 10 the player gets banned.

i only want to ask how only i m responsible for your ban that you directly mentioned me there were several reports on you the day i even reported you.
suppose you got x infraction points from report i did on you what about the other (10-x) infraction points you recieved before that incidence.

wht i feel that you are playing a victim card here besides you are not woman but still playing victim card
and where is the rule which states once you are enrolled in war you are free to kill anyone and anywhere there. then everyone will say "1,2,3 WAR" and start killing everyone.

reaching 10 infraction points itself is an achievement and you should be proud of it mister wt choppa

--- End quote ---
the inf i got before that incidence dosen't even matter or it does?,and am not play the victim card at all why would i play the victim card aganist a guy who claims he ''new'',anyways,explain to me if it wasn't war,why did spooky died back to back on the video?,just wondering

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version