Community > General

Staff unfairness strikes again

<< < (2/22) > >>

xgg:

--- Quote from: Walt on April 15, 2024, 02:27:07 pm ---crews should be deleted from mcnr

--- End quote ---

parisisnthuman:

--- Quote from: x4x on April 15, 2024, 10:26:08 am ---Crews are a part of this community and if led right, they bring a good quality to the server. I am not even going to talk about increasing the player's count.

--- End quote ---
ex og mcnr hunger strike coming soon
WE WONT JOIN WITHOUT OUR TAGS!!!!!!!

Ardealul:
Well, i did not know you're going to do this, but yeah, kinda sad we literary can't create a crew with people who did not contribuite in anything related to the latest fights. We literary tried to make the crew without urdu speakers(not to blame any urdu speakers, but oG was a paki crew) which 100% were not implicated in anything and we got rejected without any reason, just because we were ex og's. So i guess we literary got our right revoken to create a crew.

S0beit:

--- Quote from: Ardealul on April 15, 2024, 06:27:04 pm ---Well, i did not know you're going to do this, but yeah, kinda sad we literary can't create a crew with people who did not contribuite in anything related to the latest fights. We literary tried to make the crew without urdu speakers(not to blame any urdu speakers, but oG was a paki crew) which 100% were not implicated in anything and we got rejected without any reason, just because we were ex og's. So i guess we literary got our right revoken to create a crew.

--- End quote ---

NINJA, ex R2V founder leaked Goodfather's phone number, R2V got disbanded and now they are back again without NINJA. How come we can't create our new crew? Idk, because no reason was given.

puuro:

--- Quote from: Ardealul on April 15, 2024, 06:27:04 pm ---oG was a paki crew

--- End quote ---

you know the P word is bannable

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version