Community > General

Staff unfairness strikes again

(1/21) > >>

x4x:
I am sure most of you are well aware of this topic: https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,20536.0.html

There was a conflict between ex founders of [oG] and one of the ex founders of the R2V crew.

oG got disbanded but how come the R2V crew is still there and given another change? https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,20609.0.html

That NINJA guy (ex R2V founder) did leak Goodfather's phone number and they get to keep their crew and we don't? I understand that the oG crew was given "too many changes" but me and @Ardealul tried to create our own crew called "187" with some of our friends and some ex oG members who weren't a part in the scandal.

Why was the topic deleted? Why can't we create our crew? Are we "banned" for life to create another crew of our own because of what our ex founders have done? We were not a part of anything that happened, nor were the people who we want to hire for the crew.

We got our own discord server, without anyone involved in those events. We simply want to be a part of a crew that we are going to create. What is this unfairness? We tried to talk with some of the managers about this and they simply rejected the idea of creating our crew without any reason whatsoever.

If you are going to reject this kind of idea, give at least a good reason for that. If your reason is that "you are trying to rebrand oG" just because some players from our members list are ex oG, then you are damn wrong.

Once again, they were not a part of any of this, nor did we (me and Ardealul).

Crews are a part of this community and if led right, they bring a good quality to the server. I am not even going to talk about increasing the player's count.

MW:
you moan more than a bitch

s1mple:
Waiting for @Myself117 's opinion before I say anything  ;D

Walt:
crews should be deleted from mcnr

Devils:

--- Quote from: Walt on April 15, 2024, 02:27:07 pm ---crews should be deleted from mcnr

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version