Community > General

The Importance of Safeguarding Family Photos on Discord and Social Media.

(1/4) > >>

SilenTHunteR:
Hello everyone,

I'm writing to bring your attention to a serious issue regarding the posting or linking of personal social media accounts, particularly when family photos are involved. Recently, an individual known as [oG]TheGoodFather exhibited alarming behavior by reaching out to someone on WhatsApp to vent his in-game frustrations through vulgar and abusive language, targeting people's mothers and sisters. In a disturbing turn of events, he delved into my social media account, copied my girlfriend's profile picture, and posted it on his own account with malicious intent.

Fortunately, my girlfriend had obscured her face in the photo, but the situation could have been much worse if her identity had been revealed. This behavior transcends the realm of gaming and ventures into real-life criminal activity that could result in legal consequences. Shockingly, his associates Raiden, Zidane, and Scav from the same clan have also engaged in similar actions, repeatedly mentioning my girlfriend's name in the game's main chat with sinister intentions. It's evident that this clan's members are more desperate and malicious than they appear.

While I appreciate that others like Og Silent may not actively participate, their failure to address or report such behavior enables it to persist. Instead of taking action to rectify the situation, Og Silent merely deleted my comments and urged me to keep quiet about it within the clan.

Moreover, it's crucial to acknowledge that Scav also mentioned my girlfriend's name inappropriately, adding to the distressing situation. Additionally, it was Beaten who consistently brought up details from my social media posts during confrontations. This collective behavior demonstrates a pattern of disregard for privacy and boundaries.

It's crucial to understand that individuals like TheGoodFather, Raiden, Zidane, and Scav may target your family members or partners and associate them with negative behavior, putting their safety and well-being at risk. I strongly advise to not add these guys personally in your social media accounts and against posting anything online that could be exploited by individuals with malicious intent. With the availability of advanced technologies like deepfake AI, the potential damage to one's real-life reputation and security is significant.

Please exercise caution and prioritize the protection of your personal information and that of your loved ones.

I also want to thank the MCnR Staff for taking the appropriate actions by disbanding their crew.

SilentHunTeR

aydin:
Stay safe bro may God bless you and your family <3

punisher:
i mean what did u expect to happen when ur in a group chat with a bunch of pakistanis playing samp 24/7 u expected normal behavior from them  ?

BeatEn:
How does mnc manager commit such novice mistakes?
Please provide me your mnc details i shall tell them that their manager does not know basics of security
Also you speak big words about security for a man who publicly intentionally leaked zidane's ip in mcnr general chat

SilenTHunteR:

--- Quote from: BeatEn on April 10, 2024, 08:43:18 pm ---Please provide me your mnc details i shall tell them that their manager does not know basics of security
Also you speak big words about security for a man who publicly intentionally leaked zidane's ip in mcnr general chat

--- End quote ---

It was indeed an accident and it was deleted within 5 seconds, and the only person active that time was you, which makes me wonder how it was leaked further. If it was intentional, I would've been banned from the moment it was leaked.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version