Community > Rejected Suggestions

Churches

(1/4) > >>

WAP:
Churches around San Andreas aren't utilised or mistakenly coded as a house.

You might be wondering, what could a church be used for in MCNR - a deathmatch cops & robbers server?

I propose the following:

Churches can be used by criminals to /q safely away from the police without mistakenly being auto-arrested (or getting punished by admins for QTA. Upon logging back in, they will spawn at the church. Cops cannot enter the church or arrest patrons inside.

Criminals cannot enter the church if police are near - with churches dotted around San Andreas, it's a legitimate way for criminals to quit without having to wait for WL to drop to 0 or wait for a bribe. In effect, suspects would HAVE to go to a church outside the active city where cops are far away. The same rules as the bank should apply, no camping outside.

This is a historical reference to sanctuary knockers:

coldtank:

I don't wanna get molested.

FreAkeD:
We can use churches to confess sins and reduce 1 wanted level and add a cooldown for 10 mins for confession again.

Weapons should be prohibited in Church... I mean when civilian/cop/criminal enter the church weapons should be gone. and upon exit the church weapon should be given back.

Walt:

if it's something like this then sure

[RsA]WorkRate:

--- Quote from: FreAkeD on April 08, 2024, 05:20:53 am ---We can use churches to confess sins and reduce 1 wanted level and add a cooldown for 10 mins for confession again.

Weapons should be prohibited in Church... I mean when civilian/cop/criminal enter the church weapons should be gone. and upon exit the church weapon should be given back.

--- End quote ---
+1

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version