Community > Rejected Suggestions

N-word

(1/4) > >>

Darkvoid:
Bro i literally say nigga everytime i say something so i dont think i would be able to refrain from this rule
simple ways to deal with this N word fus
- Ban the player who said Nigga until he/she proves he/she is black
- and i dont think nigga is a bad word, its literally meaning a black male
- i can prove myself everyday if i have to

BeatEn:
It's a well known fact that [redacted] people have a higher average dick size, so you prove that you are [redacted] you obviously need to send me a picture of your dick besides a ruler so I can know that it's equal or more than 8 inches long. Once you have sent the required evidence to me and I have verified, I will support this suggestion.

Darkvoid:
damn bro wtf happened to you?
- i swear bro go back to your old self which was respectable

no disrespect

BeatEn:
You call me disrespectable while saying the N word? This is unreal, I will still be waiting for your proofs which will decide whether or not I support this suggestion

WAP:

--- Quote from: BeatEn on March 26, 2024, 02:07:24 pm ---It's a well known fact that [redacted] people have a higher average dick size, so you prove that you are [redacted] you obviously need to send me a picture of your dick besides a ruler so I can know that it's equal or more than 8 inches long. Once you have sent the required evidence to me and I have verified, I will support this suggestion.

--- End quote ---

+1

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version