Community > Approved Appeals

ban appeal

<< < (4/5) > >>

haw:
Is there gonna be any replies soon? @Karbz @Lancerb1

Dani.:

--- Quote from: Akeno on April 30, 2024, 06:49:30 pm ---@haw you'll be unbanned after infinite time dw, now someone gonna warn me so you better protect me

--- End quote ---
Do not comment where you are not involved unless you got useful information to add to the Appeal/Report, Forum warned.

haw:
Any replies soon @Mike @Karbz

PeZ:
I dont understand why you take so long to reply to his topic, knowing you have NO evidence on him 'multi accounting'. Yet you reply so fast to Myth's appeal where he got banned for multi accounting, witch there was a hard evidence and admiting he was multi accounting ? But you decide to let him go with both accounts...

Embarassing.

@mafiahunter this post is dedicated only to you.

mafiahunter:

--- Quote from: PezeR on May 19, 2024, 02:21:23 pm ---I dont understand why you take so long to reply to his topic, knowing you have NO evidence on him 'multi accounting'. Yet you reply so fast to Myth's appeal where he got banned for multi accounting, witch there was a hard evidence and admiting he was multi accounting ? But you decide to let him go with both accounts...

Embarassing.

@mafiahunter this post is dedicated only to you.

--- End quote ---

I already discussed this with higher level operators before giving a verdict.I do not wake up and suddenly make a decision by tossing a coin.If you are unhappy with a decision, you can report me.

Locked until a decision is made.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version