Community > Denied Appeals

vippy

(1/2) > >>

Erorr:
Ban ID (if applicable)WARNYour in-game name[wT]L0SE/td]Ban or infraction appeal?warnDate and time of ban/infraction including timezonenowBan/infraction reason and detailswhen i left pd i shoted 2 bullets on morenaa and vippy removed all my weapons and gived me warn ''last warn'' for nothingWhy was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?he havent any same reason to give warn an he called me in msg staff said dont do it next time What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?Any witnesses that can vouch for you?we was in warn an i reloged and when i left sfpd i shoted 2 bullets on morenaa and vippy warned me for 1 bullet and he said next time he will give me pso Any more information to provide?no.

Vippy:
2 incident was caused in-game first you accepted that you did attacked some random innocent
and right after you started shooting this random innocent guy which is not allowed.
its just a warning which i issued to you, so you can avoid doing this in future. Be careful Next time

Erorr:
u arent see when he stucks us?

Erorr:
and now u warned me bcs he stucks us?

Erorr:

--- Quote from: Vippy on March 24, 2024, 12:53:19 am --- Be careful Next time

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version