Community > Denied Appeals

Second appeal in same day xD

(1/2) > >>

Arpa:
Ban ID (if applicable)6442Your in-game name[QLF]ArpaBan or infraction appeal?BanDate and time of ban/infraction including timezone3months agoBan/infraction reason and detailsFalse cheats hacksWhy was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?I get respond by idiots admins i want cashwez or someone have staff role WHO RESPONDWhat was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?@Dan said i post random video.and is not random i banned for this f*** videoAny witnesses that can vouch for you?IDKAny more information to provide?Stop close my appeal if you sure i was aimboter give me prema ban please

Arpa:
i=8K2J_DGrQaLhp6UR

Sad:

--- Quote from: Arpa on March 17, 2024, 04:58:16 pm ---Ban ID (if applicable)6442Your in-game name[QLF]ArpaBan or infraction appeal?BanDate and time of ban/infraction including timezone3months agoBan/infraction reason and detailsFalse cheats hacksWhy was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?I get respond by idiots admins i want cashwez or someone have staff role WHO RESPONDWhat was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?@Dan said i post random video.and is not random i banned for this f*** videoAny witnesses that can vouch for you?IDKAny more information to provide?Stop close my appeal if you sure i was aimboter give me prema ban please
--- End quote ---
I'm sorry to speak here, but a person's case cannot be closed without conclusive evidence, and he proved to you in the original video that there was no cheat. For your information, not everyone plays with a mouse that has a high ability to To make the target stable as you think.  I hope that this problem will be reconsidered. Before you offend anyone

PezeR:

--- Quote from: sad_299 on March 17, 2024, 06:15:51 pm ---I'm sorry to speak here, but a person's case cannot be closed without conclusive evidence, and he proved to you in the original video that there was no cheat. For your information, not everyone plays with a mouse that has a high ability to To make the target stable as you think.  I hope that this problem will be reconsidered. Before you offend anyone

--- End quote ---

bros english got better

Arpa:

--- Quote from: PezeR on March 17, 2024, 08:57:31 pm ---bros english got better
Anyway he is fighter not wT driver xDD
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version