Off Topic > Non-English

Request your own language board

(1/20) > >>

Mike:
If you would like to request a board to be created for your language please do so here.

We will only allow language boards to be created if someone can volunteer to moderate them who we can trust (must be a well-known member of the community).

Requirements:
- Must be spoken by at least 3 active forum members. They should all post here to confirm they want the board. I will only create a board if 3 members with at least 10 posts and at least 3 posts a month requests it.
- Must have an active and trustworthy moderator that will actively monitor and moderate the board. Must have 50 posts, have been a part of the community for 3 months and post at least once a week.
- Must follow all established MCNR rules.
- Will not aim to segment or segregate the community. We are mainly an English-speaking community but we welcome all. However in-game chat should remain English or in the non-English /chatroom.

Initially you get a single board. Over time, if popular enough, sub-boards may be granted for different t topics.

Thanks.

Rockstarboi:
RockStarBoi. Moderator of KoS been here for almost 6 months or more and also beta tester
meet all requreiments
my board name would be arabic: Me RoboKill and Ma_Ro and a lot of them MRNOBODY also
and all of them will agree on arabic board :)

Mike:

--- Quote from: RockStarboi on January 26, 2020, 12:12:02 pm ---RockStarBoi. Moderator of KoS ben here for alnost 6 months or more and also beta tester
meet all requreiments
my board name would be arabic: Me RoboKill and Ma_Ro and a lot of them MRNOBODY also
and all of them will agree on arabic board :)

--- End quote ---
Have everyone post here to support it and I’ll create it for you.

RoboKill:
Supporting for an Arabic board ::)

mrnobody:
supporting for arabic board

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version