Community > Fix Pending

Death when leaving Doherty Gas Station

(1/3) > >>

Hank_Montgomery:
Can this be fixed, please? It started happening like a week ago. Although it doesn't happen every time, it's happen twice already to me in the last 2 weeks:
2:00 and 2:25
i=O_8AaTIpsUXYuhTl

[RsA]WorkRate:
Your character loaded before the floor could load, so your character fell through the floor and died, atleast thats what i think
Its not that common for me, it can be fixed maybe by adding a stable concrete at the exit

PezeR:

--- Quote from: Ikevoodoo on February 19, 2024, 01:12:05 pm ---Your character loaded before the floor could load, so your character fell through the floor and died, atleast thats what i think
Its not that common for me, it can be fixed maybe by adding a stable concrete at the exit

--- End quote ---

We are going to pay a guy to pour concrete at the front of the door, thanks for the feedback !

[RsA]WorkRate:

--- Quote from: PezeR on February 20, 2024, 08:54:29 am ---We are going to pay a guy to pour concrete at the front of the door, thanks for the feedback !

--- End quote ---
didnt mean it like that but mike fixed the issue with the back exit of the bank, same like that i think

Jay_Dee:
@Hank_Montgomery Has this happened to you recently? i see this post is older than a month. let me no please

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version