Community > Suggestions and Ideas

should remove the option to recall the car when it is used by anyone

(1/4) > >>

[DeM]Optimus:
So, i  stole a car NPC's car and I parked and went into the store and tried to robbed it and when i come out of my store my car disappeared but a pd showed up to the scene  and he had his personal vehicle bullet and it was unlocked so i got into the car i took revese and he recalled his car suddenly so i was ejected, I THINK in a sever where rdm is not allowed and other several rules are there this should be looked up, it sucks for new players like me and another suggestion is that when i take npc's veh it despawns quickly we dont want that to happen and include more npc vehicle, hope u guys think about it.
THANK YOU.

DimitRizz:
Hardly wants this to be added!!!!

puuro:
im still +1 for this, make stealing another players car actually worth it instead of just them recalling it the moment u steal it

Ardealul:
I agree with this but there is a problem when a player steals your 1.8m and scraps it. You will lose 2m.

Vicio:

--- Quote from: Ardealul on February 16, 2024, 07:38:41 am ---I agree with this but there is a problem when a player steals your 1.8m and scraps it. You will lose 2m.

--- End quote ---
make scrap not permanent

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version